Chapter Twelve: Lust and Love

The rest of the night was spent in silence. Alex did eventually get up and make himself a grilled cheese sandwich and some tomato soup Jack had in the cupboard, but after he brushed his teeth, washed the makeup off his face and examined his bruises and the swelling, he just went back to Jack's room, laid back down on the bed and closed his eyes.
Jack had turned on his side and was already sleeping.
Alex felt really sad about all of this. He thought too much. He argued with himself.
Why can't you just try?

I am trying.

Try harder.

I don't know how.

It's not hard, idiot. 

It feels like it.

It's not though. He cares. Let him care.

I'm trying.

And the war in his head raged on until at least three in the morning. That was going to be great for his seven o'clock wake up. Not.

The alarm on Jack's phone went off, waking them both up. 
Alex sat up a little and looked at Jack, wondering if Jack would even look at him or if he was still upset.
Jack was still a little upset, but he knew it didn't have a whole hell of a lot to do with Alex himself, just Alex's trust issues.
"Morning" Alex mumbled quietly.
Jack looked over at him, "Morning Lex."
Alex felt a little pang of hope there. He was still calling him Lex. 
"Can I look at your bruises?" Jack asked. He wasn't going to push anything anymore, and Alex once again, felt guilty. It shouldn't be a hard process to let your boyfriend look at your injuries.
Alex nodded.
Jack reached up and touched Alex's nose gently, "It's less swollen today" He commented, "And the purple around your eyes is yellowing a little."

Alex gave off a very weak smile, more like a twitch in the corner of his lips.
Jack lifted up Alex's hoodie and shirt and looked at the massive purple, angry blotch of a bruise on his side, "This one is still pretty much the same. Does it hurt?" 
Alex nodded, "Yeah. It hurts to move too much. Good thing we're just going to be standing on the side stage at that show on Friday..." He said quietly, looking down at the bruise that Jack was.
"Yeah, good thing." Jack let go of Alex's shirt.

Alex got up, took his bag and went into Jack's bathroom. He left the door open behind him.
He stripped his sweats, hoodie and shirt off and started his routine. Deodorant. Pants. Shirt. Cologne. Teeth. Hair. Then he looked at the tiny amount of makeup he had and tried to make the bruising on his nose and eyes less ugly.

That's when Jack walked in, already dressed. His job didn't give a shit what he wore.
He put his hands on Alex's hips and turned him around.
Alex followed his lead, wondering what was happening. He put the little makeup brush on the counter as he did so, as he'd been in the process of brushing the excess powder off.
Jack slid his hands into Alex's back pockets, avoiding wrapping his arms around him because of the bruise, but Alex liked this better anyway.
He leaned in and pressed a few soft kisses on Alex's neck, up his jawline, on his cheek, then onto his lips.
Alex had his eyes closed, relishing in the heat on his skin that Jack's lips left. He kissed Jack back once their lips were together. He wrapped his arms around Jack's neck and pulled him in a little closer.
Jack parted his lips, Alex did too. 
Alex let his fingers tangle around Jack's undone hair, which he also liked best.
Jack's hands squeezed Alex's ass a little as he made their kiss just a little deeper.

Their kiss didn't last long enough. Jack pulled away and smiled a little, keeping his hands in Alex's pockets.
Alex's cheeks were bright red. He gave himself away too often. 
"What was that for?" He asked.
Jack kissed Alex's neck again, "Just wanted to kiss you."
Alex bit his lip, "Do it again."
Jack smirked, "Don't we have to be getting to work soon?" He asked.
Alex glared a little, then pouted some.
Jack kissed Alex's neck again, then once again, up his jawline, his cheek, then his lips one more time.
Then he pulled back and took his hands out of Alex's pockets, despite Alex's excitement.
"Scoot over, I need to do my hair." 
Alex glared, "Not fair."
He scooted over and watched Jack straighten his hair before pushing the bangs a bit out of the way and letting his hair be a bit crazy in the back.
God that was hot. Jack was hot.
Alex bit his lip, then took a nice breath in when Jack sprayed his cologne on himself.
God damn it.

Jack glanced over at him once he'd finished up, "You alright there?" He asked.
Alex shook his head, "No. I wanna lie to work and tell them we're both vomiting blood just so I can stay here and fuck your brains out." They hadn't even had actual sex yet.
Jack raised an eyebrow, "Usually, I'd accept that, but it's only your second day." He smirked.
Alex glared, "Then stop turning me on right before we have to leave." 
Jack looked at the clock, "I could fix that for you. We still have twenty minutes before we have to go. Fuck breakfast." He smirked at Alex, who was standing there a little confused.

Jack walked closer to Alex, pressing their chests against each other, shut the bathroom door and slowly pinned Alex's back against it with a rather hungry look in his eyes.
Alex's breath hitched a little. This was fucking hot, and that's all it took for him to be ready to go.
Jack pressed his lips to Alex's neck, being careful to not bite because of people seeing at work, then unbuttoned Alex's shirt as he kissed down his body, making sure he sucked and bit on the parts that no one else would see. Alex moaned a little at that.
He was on his knees now, kissing Alex's waistline. He slowly undid Alex's belt. Alex's hands were clenched into fists, he was tense, and he was so fucking ready for what he now knew was happening.
Jack unzipped Alex's pants with his teeth, then gently pulled them down til they were at his ankles.
Alex's body shuddered at Jack being so slow, teasing him. He loved it though.
Jack licked his lips when he saw how hard and ready Alex was.
He pulled Alex's underwear down, then kissed all around him, his hips, his thighs, then finally, he took Alex into his mouth and started giving him the blowjob of Alex's deepest fantasies.

Alex moaned rather loudly, tangled both hands in Jack's hair, head tilted back, as he kind of pushed Jack's head a little to make him go deeper. 
Jack made sure he took Alex in as far as he could, moaning for him too, because he knew that moans turned Alex on even more, if that were at all possible in this specific scenario. He used his tongue quite well, making good use of it around the head and the shaft. 
It wasn't long before Alex was damn near gasping, then finally came in Jack's mouth.
Jack pulled back a little, licked his lips and swallowed, looking up at Alex.
Alex stood there for a minute, eyes closed, just huffing and trying to catch his breath.
Holy shit.
He looked down at Jack with the most satisfied look on his face as he struggled to catch his breath.
Jack pulled Alex's underwear back up, then his pants. 
Alex buttoned his pants and the re did the belt. He wasn't gonna bother tucking his shirt in today.
Jack stood up slowly, kissing his way up Alex's waistline, stomach and chest again, resting his lips against Alex's neck.
He moved down a tiny bit below where Alex's collar rested, nipped on it a little and sucked, making sure to leave a good sized hickey there. Alex moaned a tiny bit again. Jack better not keep this up, or he'd definitely be skipping work on his second day.

Jack pulled back the tiniest bit and buttoned up Alex's shirt for him again, then once again, pressed their chests together and met Alex's lips with his own, sliding his tongue across Alex's bottom lip.
Alex very eagerly kissed him back, not caring at all about anything else.
Jack ended the kiss and looked at Alex, "Time to go."
Alex just stared at him, bewildered at what had actually just happened. They'd done this a lot, but never like this. If Jack was sucking Alex off, Alex was returning the favor. If they were grinding against each other, they were getting each other off, same went for handjobs. This, though, this was different and incredible.
"Too much?" Jack asked with a very pleased smirk on his face. He wasn't even going to fix the hair that Alex had messed up.
Alex shook his head, "Not enough." He bit down on his lip.
"Well...Let's see what happens after work." Jack shrugged a little, then dangled his keys in front of Alex's face. "Let's go so I can sext you the whole time you're at work" He grinned innocently.

Alex glared a little, "What, so I can go masturbate in the bathroom?" He asked.
Jack grinned again, "If that's what you need to do." 
Alex raised his eyebrow at this boy. Weren't they just arguing last night? Didn't even kiss each other goodnight?
Was this a makeup blowjob or something?

He tried to not overthink it as he followed Jack out of the bathroom and into his car.

Jack kept his hand on Alex's thigh, damn near on his crotch. This guy was going to be the death of him, Alex swore it.

Alex could hardly keep his attention on Talia and her showing him how to handle patient files and checking them in and all that jazz. His mind was completely in the gutter.
He was grateful for the first break of the day.
He went out back and stood against the wall.
He checked his phone.

Jack: I'm gonna make you cum so hard tonight.

Fuck.

Jack: You think you've got moves...Watch mine.

God fucking damn it.

Jack: I can make you scream.

FuckFuckFuck

Jack: Imagine how it's going to feel when I'm inside of you, when I make you scream my name, when I have my hands on your hips, your hands on my mattress...When we switch around and you have your hands on my chest while you ride me like I've never been ridden before. When you shake as I take care of you too, while I hit all of the best spots.

Alex was getting hot and sweaty. Jack wasn't kidding about the sexting.

Alex: Fuck, Jack. 

That's all he could say. Otherwise, he was going to leave work now and go get Jack.