#3. all tied up

a/n: Nick requested rope so here we are. I hope you all enjoy. There is some knife play, overstimulation, and angry Nick in this, so you are warned. Happy reading! (you finally get railed)

"I'll tell you what you're going to do." His hands wrapped around your throat just enough to blissfully cut off the blood flow and you just softly smiled, taking the treatment. His voice was laced with venom.

"You're going to let me fuck you, then I'm going to tie you up, tease you until you're absolutely ruined, then I'm going to fuck you again, you got that?" He continued, tightening his grip on your neck before letting go and slapping you across the face. You whined, but still the slight smile remained. He noticed.

"I'm going to make you never want to smile ever again."

He was inside you in an instant, bucking his hips and slamming in and out of you. His hands were pressed to your thighs, pulling the up and apart until they were over his shoulders. Your body was contorted as your legs were stretched and your back arched off the bed. The sound of skin slapping skin echoed in your ears and then suddenly came to halt. All pain and pleasure ceased except for the slight ache of your cunt as he pulled out and walked away.

You turned your head to look, scared of what might happen if you moved too much. You saw him reaching for something in the top of your closet. The rope. He came back to the bed and roughly grabbed your face, positioning it to look up at the ceiling. "Give me your arms." He spoke.

You played with him, you held your arms above your head and firmly on the mattress. The look of anger intensified on his face.

"Trust me. You do not want to do this right now. I will end you." He grabbed the switchblade on the nightstand and flicked it open. It glistened in the light. Fear crept into your heart and your face softened from that of a playful minx to that of a baby animal in sight of a hunter. He smirked and held the blade to your neck. "Hands?" He asked again and you had no choice but to comply.

With the switchblade still flicked up and laying in his reach, he bound you with the pink rope, a steep contrast to the scene. Your arms we're tied in an intricate pattern above your head. Stretched out and stiff. Nick worked his way down your body, leaving love bites as he went.

"Do you really deserve my tongue, you little bratty slut? I don't think you do, just yet." He sat up and pressed his knee into your cunt. "Grind." One word command. You tried to arch up and get some pleasure out of it but it was hard. His knee was firmly pressed against you and he leaned back, smirking, watching you trying to get off. A few minutes passed and you could barely get to the edge.

He must've saw your struggle because he pulled away and replaced his knee with his hands. One on your pussy and one on your stomach. He rapidly toyed with you, two fingers inside and his thumb on your clit. Nick brought you to your first orgasm of the night, pressing down on your abdomen as you came. He didn't stop. He went from barely teasing you to overstimulating and it was overwhelming. You wanted to scream and close your legs but the hand on your stomach moved to hold your thigh down. You couldn't push him away either.

2...

3...

4...

The orgasms just kept coming on, sending the most painful, blissful waves of pleasure through your body one after the other.

"Please stop." You knew that wouldn't do anything, he continued playing with you, soon adding his tongue to his fingers. Once you got the chance, you wrapped your thighs around his head. He promptly bit your inner thigh, drawing blood.

"I was waiting for that." He grabbed the remainder of the rope, spread your legs and tied them like butterfly wings.

Settled between your legs once more, he entered you. Slamming and absolutely railing the fuck out of you. You tried moaning and screaming but no sound came out. His moans and the sound of skin filled the room as his hand cupped your face once again. "Open."

He spat in your face. "Take it like your going to take this cum."

With that. He came inside you and finally you were able to make a pathetic whine as you felt the liquid drip out of you.

He pulled and swiped some of the cum with his middle finger. He brought it to your mouth. You didn't have to be told as you wrapped your lips around his manicured finger. Your tongue swirled and you tastes yourself mixed with him. You let out a little hum to yourself as he started to undo your arms.