My life...

(It's after class cause class is boring-)

Shinso's POV
On my way back to my dorm room I started to think about last night and how i told Denki that the reason my life was fucked up was from stupid middle school bullies, actually my trauma started before that..

I think I was around 2 or 3 so I don't remember it.

My mom was putting me to bed when all the sudden my dad ran into my room with my older sister, he said something to my mom.

Then told my sister to take me into my closet and hide in a secret hole that had been there since we moved into the house.

We probably sat there for a least a half hour maybe longer, the police ended up showing up and soon told me and my sister that our parents had died from some villain breaking into our house..

None of our family would take us in.. We got put into adoption, my sister was very quickly adopted.

I was in the system for about a year, right around the time I turned 4 I was adopted by my dads.

They were about 18 when they adopted me but i'm so thankful they did.

"Hey! Toshi!"

"Huh?"

I looked behind me and saw Denki, I guess I was so lost in thought I didn't even realize I was almost at the dorms.

"Oh hi"

"Whacha doin?" He said

"Hm, nothing I was just thinking of something"

"Oh, anyways I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me and my friends!"

He said happily

"Who are your friends?"

"Bakugo, Kirishima, Mina and Sero" he said

"I don't think Bakugo would want me to be there"

"Well too bad for him cause you're coming!" He said with confidence

"Okay, sure"

"Yes! I- I mean- cool!" He said

"Hey Denki! Did you convince him to come?!" Mina said from a distance

"Yeah!" He said

"Lets get going before I change my mind"

"Come on you wouldn't do that theres a hot topic at the mall" denki said jokingly

"Wait there is?! I mean- that wont stop me from not going-"

Denki and Mina laugh a little bit

"Suurre" denki said

"Ug lets just get going"