Realizing My love for you

Chapter 1

There was a girl named Li Meiling(李美灵),her age is 18 yrs old.She lived in a small apartment in China with her family . She's small and cute,her hair is short and has bangs, she's a kind and funny person she likes to watch anime and she likes to read books and like to listen to kpop songs she's a big eater but she doesn't get fat and she likes to watch kdrama's.

One day she realize something she never felt before she begin to question herself why did she felt something like that. She really is confused because she never felt something before towards his bestfriend.

Meiling's POV

Alarm rings*
(RING RING RING!!!!!)

"It's so noisy"
reaches the alarm with her hand and turned it off.

Another alarm rings*
(RIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGG RIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!)

"SOO NOIISSSSSSSYYYYY!!!!"
it's so annoying.

*PUTS HER PILLOW IN HER*
HEAD AND FLAPS HER FEET.

*Mom enter's the room and walks towards her, beside her bed.

"Meiling time to wake up" it's already seven a.m your late for school all you do is slacking off, go to shower faster!!!.

*Alarm keeps ringing

talk to her mind*
"here she goes again"

*Mom keeps shouting

"Meiling get up there and" eat breakfast Jiaze is waiting for you outside go get up there dont make him wait faster!!!!.

Mom walks away*

talks to her mind again*

"Wait Aze!!! omy gosh why am i feeling like this my heart keeps beating fast again,
TUG TUG TUG TUG TUG TUG
HEY HEART !!STOPPP THAT HE IS
YOUR BESTFRIEND ONLY YOUR F.R.I.E N.D he likes
someone else you know it and that's li wei so stop it.

*Get's up in bed and goes straight to the bathroom.

after finished taking a shower she put her clothes on done her make up and goes straight to the dining area to eat breakfast.

"Eat your breakfast fast!" and leave, Jiaze is waiting for you don't make him wait you always make him wait!!

"Ma im going to leave now" im going to eat the steam buns on the way!.

*She shouts, rushed to* wear her shoes and slams the door and rushed to go downstairs to meet Jiaze.

"Azee!! over here!"

Jiaze turned around and waved hi to her,and she waves back to.

Jiaze walks towards her

"Did you do your homework?"

"Nope, i've spend my time: lastnight watching kdrama but you would let me copy yours am i right?.

*Smiling a big smile with her tiptoe and put her face closer in jiaze 's face and waiting for his answer.

*Jiaze gets shy and pushed her away.

"Well i guess.. Nooo" HAHAHAHA ^_^

*Jiaze gets her bag and runs

"What!!!!........." JIAAAZEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! GIVE MY BAG BACKK HOW DARE YOUUUUUUU!!

*NEIGHBOR SHOUTS

"HEY BE QUIET!!!"

"SORRY SIR>~<"

*Meiling runs and embarrassed.