Chapter 7

When I woke up, it was a normal day again.

I took a shower, did skin care and ate downstairs with Brie.

"What's my schedule now Brie?" I asked her while biting my tuna sandwich.

"There isn't much work right now. Just a meeting, sign the proposals and then we will go to Atty. It is said that maybe your inheritance from your parents will be processed as soon as possible.

"Ah, okay." My answer.

"By the way, I gave Atty. Your number in case he needs you. Inheritance is a private thing so you should not share that with me." She added.

"Why? I trust you naman ah"

"Yes, but of course even though I am your secretary, you do not have to entrust such things to me."

"Why? Are you robbing me?" I asked while smirking.

"As if. I also have savings duh." Brie answered and rolled her eyes. And because of that I laughed.

After we ate, Brie drove to the company.

When we got there. I can see the employees whispering again in the hallway.

"So, it looks like there is another issue huh?" Brie told me while smirking.

"Leave them alone. Wala naman silang mapapala diyan eh." I told her.

Brie and I just went straight to the office. She sat outside and I also went inside.

I already know my schedule so Brie doesn't have to tell me anymore.

When I sit in the swiveling chair. Suddenly a cup of cappuccino popped up on my desk and there was a note!

I took the note and read what was written there.

"Have a great day!  :)"

"What? Who did this come from?" I asked myself.

Brie can't be the one who gave it because she came here with me and the coffee is still hot. So who?

I just didn't drink it, instead I just threw it in the bin.

Whoever gave it to me, I'm sorry. Do I know who you are and do I also know if there is poison? No, so it's better to be safe.

I left the office a few minutes later and went to the conference room.

We will meet about the new branch of our business to be built in Laguna.

When we entered the room, I immediately saw Sean sitting on the left side in front of my chair, while Brie stood on my right side with her record book and sign pen ready.

"You look energetic now huh? What energy drink do you have?" Sean asked me while smiling. I just ignored him because I knew he was falsifying his behavior again because we were with other people here.

As before, Brie was the only one to list what engineers, architects and other colleagues were saying about building a new branch.

After the engineer explained how and how much money could be spent on the construction of this project, the architect released a selection of building designs.

Because I know a little bit when it comes to architecture, I chose modern design because it is the one that suits today.

The architect nodded and said that she would take care of the interior design inside. After all, she was the architect of this company, so she looked trustworthy.

After that I got up and was about to leave when Sean spoke.

"Looks like we don't have a next job huh. Can we have lunch together?" He asked me.