✨ rail me ✨

It all started on a day like any other. For me this wasn't just any day, though. Today was the day of the Grand Ball. The Grand Ball was held every time a prince was about to be crowned king of Ule. A ball the entire village had been talking about for weeks, if not months on end. It was tiring hearing everyone's anticipations, there expectations. Living in this time period can be rather tiring for a girl like me. The ball was invite only and yet the entire town acted as if they were going. Me, I don't have an official invite, but I will be going. Going to kill the next crown prince.

Let's get into introductions about myself, and the area I live in. First off, I'm an orphan, my parents abandoned me at birth for having baby blue eyes and golden silk like hair. To top it all of they were hard core alcoholics too. You think they would have at least sold me to a hot boy band. That's besides the point, it's considered a "curse" to look I do in this country. The average person has dark features, unlike me. I've always been seen as an outcast, so I had to rise up the ranks somehow. I've taken odd jobs everyday since I was little, it started with finding cats to baking. However, the jobs I've been getting lately were on the assassination line. That was until I got a letter with the royal seal on it. It was outside the door of my small "apartment" in the middle of the village. To my surprise it was from the king of this country... and it was addressed to me. He wanted me to kill his only son, the crown prince, before his coronation ceremony. The big ball coming up was something to commemorate him becoming the new king. However, this did not set well with his majesty, he wanted the thrown only to himself. Inside the letter he left me with nothing but a threat, a threat to kill me if I didn't comply. He didn't even give me a invitation to the party... bastard.

Later that evening I sorted my gala dress together. It was stolen from a seamstress down the street, hope she won't mind I'm just borrowing it for the night. The features matched an ocean of pearls, that sparkles when hit with light. The heart neck line had bouncy tool that stood out with butterfly diamond clips attached to it. It was something out of a fairy tail... except for the dagger strapped to my leg with lace. After curling my hair I sorted my jewelry together and headed out. Sadly, I had to go on foot to the ball. Luckily, no one was out on the streets tonight. This dagger is coming for your heart prince Danny....

On my way to the ball I had to dodge many royal guards that were walking down the street. This event had maximum security, thanks king fucker. After about an hour of walking I finally reached the palace. Carriages of all type clicked around the courtyard. Nobles and women of higher standing mingled around the entrance with there outstandingly big ball gowns and fans drawn. It was a sight that made me want to gag a little. I had to climb over a giant bush just to get to the back entrance. Once I was at the top of the bush I fell over right onto my face. Standing up feeling dizzy I noticed I was in the palace garden. Once my vision fixed I saw a figure coming outside, I quickly turned around and stood by a large fountain in the middle of a stone path. Around me the garden was filled with thousands of red roses that danced beneath the moonlight. Quickly glancing over my shoulder again I saw the large figure loom closer. I decided the best action was just to ignore the person and hope they went away. That's when I felt a small tap on shoulder.
"Excuse me miss but your not suppose to be out here, although I don't mind having someone keeping me company..." the man said in a 1800's british accent.
"Oh I'm so sorry it seems I've gotten lost," I said while turning my face towards the man. Looking up I was out of breath for words, it was the crown prince. He was right here, right in front of my delicate face. This man was so close he was practically breathing down my neck. His hair was wavy and matched that of the night sky we stood beneath. His eyes reminded me of raw coal that was mined in the kingdom, what a man.
"Miss?" He said.
"Oh, I'm sorry I was just a little bit distracted," I said flustered.
"Distracted by what, my eyes darling, you know my face is up here," he said while placing his hand on my chin, pulling my attention to his face.
"Well, well, well isnt someone acting a little too cocky," I said.
"No I'm going easy on you right now, unless you want to feel more darling."
Placing my hand on his that was still on my chin, I pulled him down. He was not going to get the best of me now. It was still to early in the night to pull off my assassination, I had to think of a plan.
"I'll be going now if you don't mind me," I said.
"See you on the dance floor darling."

(I'll finish the rest later tonight but you see where this is going 😻✌️)