Giving up

The world is so cruel. How old am I? 14 and yet I have give up on everything. Everyone I knew is dead, my family, friends, and my… sister. I promised to protect her as long as I still breathed and yet, when we were attacked she was the first to go. Fuck dragons, Fuck orcs, Fuck goblins, and Fuck any other magical creatures. I am done and revenge will befall everything. I don’t care what tries to stop me. EVERYTHING WILL DIE. 

At that moment I woke up. I was under a destroyed building. I tried to move a giant pillar and found that my strength could easily lift it. I threw it up into the sky and walked out from under the ruble. I saw a shattered hand held mirror on the ground and went to pick it up. I saw myself and I now had dark red eyes and my hair has gone white. I was confused as I stared at myself. I never in my life had abs or a muscular body but now I did. I looked around me and saw the whole city was mostly ash. I remembered what I had to do and I walked over to a giant foot print. They were heading somewhere in a straight line. Fuck me. It was heading in the direction of a huge mountain. I had to catch up to it before it went up the mountain. I ran to the blacksmiths shop and grabbed a sword out of the ash of what was left. The blade was black and had a handle that was shaped as a dragons head. I gave a smile at the blade and started to run after the monster. I was running faster than ever and suddenly I stopped dead in my tracks. I couldn’t move. Hello. I was confused and wondered who was there. You can not survive a attack on the dragon. Who is this voice, I wondered. I am a demon, you can call me Ruby. ‘Ok Ruby, why are you in my head’ I am your power and I am apart of you. If you were to die, I would be breaking my promise. ‘What promise’ saying that would also break the promise. ‘Ok that's bullshit. Aren’t you a demon and are known as complete liars’ most are but we still have morals. ‘Ok, now I am confused. Demons and morals are exact opposite of eachother’ shut up.

‘Ok’.