Her little charm. chap:1

Osanas pov

I talking to raibaru sama "you know osana...did you notice senapi taro and amai?" "Im trying not to.." i said unhappy. "Huh?" I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Oh- what the heck do you want?!" It was a girl. She had black hair and beautiful grey eyes. She put her hair in a ponytail which was a shame cuz she had such long hair.. "osana..?" "..." "OSANA?!" Raibaru yelled at me "what?!" I looked at the girls skirt..THICC.

THICC

"Uh...eyes up here sweetie.." she said seductively i then blushed as i looked in her eyes she then smiled and handed me my cat charm!

" she said seductively i then blushed as i looked in her eyes she then smiled and handed me my cat charm!

"H-how?" I asked she then replied "it was pretty easy...it was just in the middle of the maze.."she said in a monotone voice. She then opened one of her eyes and said "i haven't seen you around here before.." she then picked my hand up and kissed it "whats your name?" I was about to faint. "Ba-ka!" I said "heh." She snickered "im just kidding with you." I then took my hand away blushing even more. "See you around baka!" She says. She then walks off putting her hands in her skirt pockets "oooooooh~" says raibaru "someone has a crush on you! Your so lucky osana sama!" "Osana chan?"

Ayanos pov

Shit. Where was that guy. I was lucky myself that i knew how to seduce osana i then called info "Info what the actual fuck?!" I yell as the delinquents watch me. I then walk off "where was lobster boy? He was supposed to seduce her not me!" Info then giggles. "Don't worry.  Its obvious you have a thing for her..." she adds. I roll my eyes "no i dont." She then says "well its weird to blush while talking to her. Plus i bet she thinks your THICC." She then sipps on a drink. "What the fuck info!" I then hang up.

Raibarus pov

Osana was silent for a whole 5 minutes. I then started to giggle. "Still thinking about her huh~?" I say as osana giggles a bit. "Oh stop you baka!" She then starts to blush... i put my hand around her and hug her. Im happy osanas my friend...
2 days later.

Ayanos pov

The bell then ringed. I started to walk to class. As people rushed to their classes. "Your late." Says the teacher. "Yea yea whatever toots." I say. The teacher then slams her hands on the desk. But as much as bitch would do. I ignored her.
People stared at me. I did have a makover by info. So i wouldn't be surprised. I then sat down un glad.

 I then sat down un glad

Osanas pov *lunch*

I was sitting next to raibaru when she started to giggle a bit. I turbed to see who was making her giggle. Oh shit! It was ayano! She was walking down the hall to us! Fuck...fuck.. i started to whisper in raiburas ear "why she here? She never comes down the east side of the school!" Raibaru then says "oh well i forgot! I have to go see ya!" "Traitor!" I yell at her. "Am i... interrupting something osana sama?" Sama?! SAMA! She called me sama! Omfg! I turned to her "h-hi!" I then look at her smiling. She snickers as she takes my hair away from my face "there..." she

" she

Says... i blush "t-to close..! You dummy!" I say she giggles. "Wanna spend lunchtime with me? Ill tell you this we can have some fun!" I blush at the word fun.. "you got me at spend.." i say. She blushes. "Right, lets go." She takes my hand as my heart skips a beat.