shorty. chap 3

Noones pov

It was classtime. The teacher was teaching about animals. "Okay so- ayano and osana! Stop doimg goo goo eyes and focus on the test!" The two the stopped while the rest off the class giggled and one particular student called musume said "wow osana didnt know you liked HER" the whole class laughed as if it was the funniest joke theyve ever heard. "Well atleast shes not trying to go into other peoples life just cuz you don't have your own." Says ayano. All the class goes silent at the roast..so did the teacher. "Why you little-" the bell then ringed "u-uh. Class dismissed.." says the teacher. Musume then stroms off with her friends in the back.

Taros pov

Taros pov

I was waiting for osana to annoy me but it was different... ever since she started to hang around ayano she had stopped socializing with me... im not jelly right? "Oh hey yamada!" It was budo "h-hi budo kun" i gulped BUDO was talking to me?! Why? How? "Do you need something?" I ask. "Yea...i kinda do..." he says "i uh..want to...get the gardening club leader- i mean you know. Have you seen her?" He look ashamed i could see right through him but as much of a daedere i was i said "n-no" i then went back to reading. When was he gonna have the guts to ask me out?! I knew he liked me.. and to admit i liked him back. "Uggghh" i then facepalm.

Osanas pov

I was eating lunch with raibaru when a guy comes up to me ayano texts me"meet me at the rooftop at 1:40!❤❤" i then smile at the hearts as i blush deeply.... "k k. 🙃🙃" i add "dummy." Raibaru looks at my phone "oooh kinky~" she says as i punch her shoulder. "Shut up rabakaru!" She then laughs.

1:40

I come to the rooftop shaking. I then hear some weeps. "Ayano? Oh my- dont cry!" I then hug her realizing i was up to her chest... she then hugs me. "Im sorry..." she says. "For what?" I say "for you being short as fuck." I then laugh. Happy.