Chapter 2

After a few days of exploration, the soul had gone tired of searching for a place he could build a small hut to hide away. Even though he already didn't have the ability to be tired, he still wanted his sleep. He also didn't need to eat anymore but he still wants to taste food here and there. But it seems like he won't be eating any soon since, one; he doesn't like cooking that much(or he was too lazy to cook for himself), and two; he didn't want to mingle in the human town he spotted.

That was why he randomly picked a forest, built a small hut out of tree roots and decided to just sleep to who knows how long. It's like a dream come true. Sleeping all he wants and he won't die from starvation.

Day 1, he sleeps.

Day 2, he sleeps.

Day 7, he also slept.

Day 15, he took a rest.

Day ???, he lazed around.

In other words, he was so relaxed he hadn't done anything for weeks.

It was peaceful.

He thought.

It was peaceful until the door of his utopia(hut) was pushed open by a small child. The child stumbled forward, pushing the door open with his fall.

"Uwah!!"

The soul was expecting some loud bawl from the kid but got nothing since the child calmly stood up and dusted himself.

Oh no.

Blond hair and blue eyes. The child was a very familiar person to the soul.

"Hello!" The child chimed and approached the soul.

Oh no.

"I noticed that there has been an anti-perception magic casted around the forest. Was it made by you?"

Oh no.

"It's quite intricate and also perplexing to be tricked by it several times now."

Oh no.

"Is it like an illusion or is it more of a magic that dulls the sense of direction?"

Oh no.

Lemiel Silvamillion Clover asked several questions to the soul. His eyes filled with bright stars of curiosity and not minding the personal space of the other.

His utopia.

The soul deemed it unnecessary to interact with Lemiel and was about to blink away from the place, but he was suddenly stopped when Lemiel grabbed his wrist. The surprise made the soul unable to properly do the teleport, though there's also a mix of uncertainty since he didn't know what would happen if a human could survive his kind of teleportation.

"Let go." The soul said and glared, wanting the other to be scared and scram. But instead, Lemiel smiled apologetically.

"I apologize! But if I didn't do so, you would have ran away, I think?" Lemiel had surprised the soul with his answer.

Dealing with geniuses always became a problem. The soul had his fair share of interaction with geniuses, most of it is them figuring him out despite his cold attitude towards them.

"What do you want?" The soul asked as he stood up and made way to his makeshift chair made of wood. Lemiel followed behind him.

"Oh, nothing really! I was just fascinated by the magic you used in the forest. So which is it?" Lemiel didn't look to be leaving any sooner.

"If I answer, will you leave me alone." The soul's statement made Lemiel blink. The child noticed the reluctance of the other to converse with him. But that doesn't mean he would give up.