Chapter Nineteen

"No cutting of the hair. I love my look right now" Klaus spoke up as he made his way down the small flight of stairs, Ben walking beside him. Ben nods in understanding, shaking his hands nervously as they made their way towards the door that led to the back yard.

You see, Ben had somehow convinced the man to let him 'take' his body temporarily, or at least so he could talk to his crush, who just so happened to be one of Klaus' cult followers, Jill. And so, the two were now heading out of the mansion as Klaus sets his rules for the man.

"Second, no touchy-touchy down there" Klaus continued, turning towards his best friend causing Ben to quickly scrunch his nose in disgust. "Well..." Klaus pondered, thinking about his previous statement. "Maybe I won't mind, you know?"

"But just don't look, because i'm shy" Klaus said, turning his head towards Ben before sticking his lip out. Ben rolls his eyes at his best friend, shaking his head. "And finally, i'm dairy-free. Trust me on that" Klaus added, widening his eyes at Ben as he wobbled around.

Soon, the two finally end up by the door, standing across from each other. A sigh escapes from Klaus' lips as he watched his best friend anxiously shake his arms by his sides. Ben soon fixes his posture, turning his head to look at Klaus, a soft smile on his face. "Thank you" He grinned, genuinely feeling thankful for his best friend.

"Whatever" Klaus harshly exhaled, shutting his eyes before turning towards the door and pushing it out. Ben watches with an amused look as Klaus soon returns to stand across from him. "Just make it quick" Klaus sighed, clearly just as nervous as the other.

Klaus then quickly takes in deep breaths to calm his nerves, his eyes tightly shut. In front of him, a small smirk forms on Ben's lips as he rubs his palms together, fear and excitement... but mostly excitement coursing through his body. Klaus bounces on the balls of his feet while Ben leans forward, both of them exhaling nervously.

Klaus soon stops moving. He squints his eyes, leaning his head back away from Ben, not exactly ready for what's about to happen. Suddenly, Before he could say anything else, Ben quickly dashes forward before disappearing, finally entering his body.

Klaus quickly gasps, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as his body leaned back. His body furiously twitches before a shuddering grunt escapes past his lips, his eyes finally opening wide. Ben had now successfully inhabited his mind and body.

A smile slowly forms on his face as Ben, or Klaus for this matter, finally realized that he had the power to do anything he wanted. He slowly steps out the door, complete disbelief written all over his face as pure joy and excitement surged all over him.

'Klaus' quickly lifts his hands up to touch his face, feeling the warm skin beneath his hands. His eyes soon trail down towards the direction of his pants before finally pulling his hands off his face and lacing his fingers around the waistband of his denim jeans, pulling it just slightly.

Before he could take a peek, a sharp exhales leaves his mouth as he pulls his hands away from the waistband. "Okay, just focus" He sighed, taking a deep breath as his eyes roamed over the life-filled area.

"Stay focused"

A wide smile soon forms as he is quickly filled with a thrilling sensation, a small giggle leaving his mouth as he finally walked down the small flight of stairs, making his way further down the garden not only to look for Jill, but to finally enjoy the things he never got to experience.

He pushes through a wooden gate before walking down the dirt path, passing by the occasional cult members who would stop with their business to bow down to him. Ben soon approaches a nearby peach tree, his eyes widening as he lifts his hand up to pick one off the branch.