It was all a... DREAM?

(Dream's P.O.V.)
I open my eyeballs and nearly get blinded by my tiddy ceiling light.
"My EYEBALLS!" I yell very loud
I then sit up on my bed a hear a few of my bones crack. That's probably not normal but oh well.
I look around my room, starting to get confused

"Wait a minute.. wasn't I just with George and Sapnap and Bad?" I ask to myself.
That's weird as shit balls...

So I get out my brand new iphone 5000 and hit up Sappynap.

Ring ring ring

"Hello? Is this Dream." He says.
"Yeah.. are you with Gogy and Bad?" I ask him in confuse voice
"No lol why?"

Wait.. he's not with them? Omg

"But.. we were just running from the police! Don't you remember??"
"Yo dream, what are you talking about homie? You on drugs?"

He called me HOMIE?! But-But what about the cute nicknames he gave me before??
Dreamie, Dream Chan, Dreamie poo..
WHAT ABOUT THOSE?!!

"I'm not on DRUGS, sappy!" I yell anger.
"What did you just call me?? That's kind of gay, Dream!" He laughs

My eyes widen so hard that they nearly pop out.
"M-Maybe I am on drugs.. I'll call you back later!" I say and quickly hang up on him.

I yeet my phone at my wall and scream super duper loud that my windows shatter.
"Shit my windows. WHATEVER MY WINDOWS ARENT EVEN WHATS IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW!"

How could Sapnap not remember anything?!
How could he.. not remember US?? WHAT WE HAD?!!!

Maybe.. Maybe I'll see if George remembers....

I get up and grab my phone again. I hit up George next.

Ring ring ring ring

"Hello." He says
"GEORGE! You have to help me! Sapnap doesn't remember like, anything!" I cry. George makes a confused villager noise
"Wot?"
"He doesn't remember running from the police, or even being in a relationship with me at ALL!"

George goes completely silent for a moment.

"Dream.. I think you're insane." He then says. my inner demons come out because I make a very loud growling noise from how pissed I am.
George shrieks because he gets scared probably from my growl

"I AM NOT INSANE! YOU DONT REMEMBER BEING HIT BY THAT DAMN CAR?? OR ALMOST BEING A CORONAVIRUS TEST SUBJECT??!?!" I scream into the phone.
"Omg whot are you even tAlking about!"

"GRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I growl mega hard. George screams like a pussy.
"AAA dream stOp!" He quakes in fear
"STOP?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN STOp?!! GEORGE, I SWEAR TO JESUS CHRIST I AM NOT INSANE!"
"Well, maybe you were like.. dreaming or something!"

I drop my phone on the floor.

"No... It can't be..."

All of that... was...
Just a Dream?

"NOOOOOO!!!!!" I cry loud and fall to my knees dramatically.
I look at my phone again real quick to see that George hung up. That little SHIT

"I KISSED YOU GEORGE!! I KISSED YOU, AND I FRICKED YOU, AND YOU DONT EVEN REMEMBER ANY OF IT?!!" I scream at my phone even though he already hung up.
Then I start to cry

I curl into a ball and cry.
"And what I had with SAPNAP! NONE OF IT EVEN HAPPENED!!" I sob

Then I look up at the sky and sniffle with tears filling my giant orbs

"Dear Jesus... please tell me it wasn't just a dream... PLEASE!" I scream to our lord and savior up above. Then I hear a deep man voice say
"Dream, you know the truth now.. it was all in your head.. head... head...." his voice echos.

I punch the floor with all my might which hurts very a lot. FUCK!
"GOD DAMMIT! That sucks."

Suddenly my tears go away and I feel not really sad anymore. I stand up and decide I'm hungry so I naruto run to McDonald's.

Once I get to McDonald's I see some one familiar inside.
"Bad!" I shout and hug him. He hugs me back.
"Oh hi Dream! I wasn't expecting to see you here."
I sigh very loud and let go of the hug because he smells like rotten eggs

"I had like, the LONGEST dream I've ever had. And it seemed so real! You were in it, too." I tell him. He gasps.
"I was?? Muffin mega!"

...

"Yeah."
"Yeah"
"Yeah..."

"Anyways, what are you doing here at the McDonald's?" He asks me to change the subject
"I just got a sudden craving for chicken nugs. What abt you"
"I was just craving some muffins like usual!"

Does McDonald's even sell muffins idfk

"You should pay for my nuggets. We can eat together." I say.
"Dream, money doesn't grow on trees! Haha!"
I glare at him like a demon and growl like a furry
"Pay for my nuggets or ELSE..." I threaten him.
I can tell he gets horrified because he backs up and nods quickly.
"Okay, okay. I'll pay! You demon muffin!"

I smile again and pat his shoulder.
"Thx!" I say and skip over to a table.

When I sit down I look out the window and think about everything that happened in my dream

......

First I dated SappyNap... then, he cheated on me with George, but he said it was only because I wanted to wait until marriage to kiss him. And then, I started dating George somehow. Then, Sapnap caught us fricking

He convinced me to ditch George again, so I did. We went outside but Georgie followed us, and that's when the huge ass car hit him.
Looking back on it. It was pretty funny.

Wait no it wasn't! It was sad!

And then, of course, I had to save George from being a coronavirus test subject in the hospital. So I stole a car and we headed tf out!
That's when the epic police chase happened. It was epic mega poggers ♿️

And well.. after that... I can't remember much, but all I know is it was chaos!

I smile to myself thinkin about the amazing adventures we had
I guess even if George and Sapnap don't remember, at least I remember.