Kindergarten

It was 6 am, as I'm about to start my first day of school at home, I heard those Los Pancho's music (Amor) from my grandfather's turntable. My cousin Elsa was excited to teach me how to read and write. I was so sleepy that time but my cousin was determined to teach me. I was looking at the clock and waiting for the time to finish and to play. Finally, the clock just chime and classes over. I'm so tired that I began to sleep. About an hour later I heard a voice coming from my neighbor, it was Iboy. Iboy was older than me, I guess about a year or two. He ask me to play with him. So I rush in to their house and play hide and seek. While we were playing her sister ask an errand to Iboy and I was left alone with her sister. Her sister is Lenny, she is 4  years older than Iboy. Then she ask me to come inside their house and ask me to play "bahay-bahayan". I was hesitant at first but then again I come inside their house. Lenny told me to just lie down to their floor. She then started to cook rice for their dinner. As I was lying down  their floor she ask me to come inside her room. As she took hand and lie me down again in the floor. I was never numb that day and just following orders from her. She then took off my short pants ( no underwear) and she also take off her shorts including her panty. My heart began to pound so past then she sat on top of me. I was so shocked, it's my first time to experience such thing. She continues to wiggle on top of me when suddenly her gay brother knocks up the door and saw us. I was so humiliated that day. Her brother also brought the news to my grandmother. My grandmother spoke hurtful words to Lenny. I was so embarrassed that day.

And I guess, this is just the start of my unthinkable journey.....