Bullied

As I started going to school for the first time as a first grader, I felt so aloof and outcast from my classmates. Everytime the class started I always stared outside our classroom and my eyes began to drop tears from my eyes. My mind was being persuade by the beautiful green grass outside and the smell of fine trees and mango trees outside.
It's breaktime, I carefully take out what my mom prepared for me. It was a little bit disgusting coz it was wrapped in Manila paper compared to my classmates they were in foil and beautiful packaging. It was pandesal with a very small sliced of cheese. You cannot see the cheese from the bread due to its size. Then I drink a water from the faucet from the canteen.

When suddenly, rain keeps pouring from outside, I don't have any umbrella and jacket to wear going home. I've seen some of my schoolmates being petch by their guardian,they have beautiful jacket to wear while my mother brought some old big jacket of my father. I still remember how my classmate throw a big laugh on me while wearing those jacket. I said to my self that I will never ever wore those jacket again.

It's time to go home now, I'm starving while my mothe is serving our dinner. It was my favorite Tocino with steaming hot rice. Another day has passed it's time to sleep. What's tommorow waiting for me.