Rolling Store

After a month of that incident, Lenny's family decided to relocate to other place. As for me, that experience of first time lingers on until today. It was the time I started masturbation. Imagine at the aged of six I was a victim of  child molestation... What could been the worst...

"Jeric, buy me Bataan Matamis, two sticks the change is for yours" my grandmother asked me. So, I hurried and went to this rolling store near us. "Babili" as I recall knocking the 50 cents coin that my grandmother gave me in this tiny rolling store. Nobody is answering, so I decided to climb up near the handle of these three wheeled rolling store. Then suddenly my weight forces the front of the rolling store to came up and due to too much scare I jump down in order to get out or the rolling store. All of the glasses and basins inside the rolling store just comes crushing down. And suddenly the owner of the rolling store came running towards me and to my fear I cried so hard that even my family especially my grandmother come to my rescue. It was such unlucky and misfortune.

I can still remember how my cousins  are laughing secretly because of those events. But my grandmother kept the secret about what happen last month....