PART(1)

*SCHOOL*
*NO ONE'S POV*
TEACHER:SILENCE Class today we have a new student....Miss u can come in
CLASS:*EYES WIDEN* NOSE BLEED*

TEACHER:This is our new student she have just transform from America she is known as the only daughter of Mr

TEACHER:This is our new student she have just transform from America she is known as the only daughter of Mr. Gilten so respect her as much as u can especially u billy..(billy is a name of a bully)anyways as that's out of the way Mrs. Gilten y not u introduce yourself to the class don't be shy.
Mrs. Gilten:I-i'm.........the famous American team captain's only..........daughter my name is ....Iroha,Iroha Gilten glass but everyone call me ....Shiro so u can call me Shiro......too.
Class kid 1:Woah look that girl is rich and cute~.
Class kid2:ya I'll ask her out later~.
TEACHER:silence,our new student is also going to judge us and tell our reputation to Mr. Gilten's brother and u know he is the president so be nice and good to her anyways Mrs. Gilten u can sit next to the monitor of the class...Kurenai Shu plz raise ur hand for her.
*Iroha POV*
A boy with white hair and red eyes raise his hand and when I made a contact with him he smiled that's new cause whenever i sit next to a boy he wink our flirt looks like he's different. I walk to him and he got up and take my bag and put it on place while take my hand and help me sit and then sit next to me and smiled.Man he's a gentlemen,well I wish I could meet my lost best friend that's y I'm here anyways.
*Shu's POV*
Man this beautiful girl came to our class no an angle came oh man is she cute so she's the popular Gilten's daughter hmm I'll talk to her later noooo can't wait I'm gonna talk now......
Shu:um.....Hi
Iroha:oh hello
Shu:so ur the daughter of Mr Gilten
She just hummed and turn back to the teacher looks like she take studies seriously Man is her voice angelic mmmm......
*lunch time*
"RINGGGGGG"
Iroha:uh excuse me
I wonder who's calling her......
*with Iroha"
Y is dad calling me when he knows I'm in school....
Iroha:um Hi
Dad:Shiro r u OK where r u I couldn't find u at home.
Iroha: um dad I'm in school remember
Silence
Dad:ohhhhh I forgot hehe my mind slip cause u know u were homeschooling haha man my kid's growing
Iroha:ya dad haha😑don't tell me u fired jetty
Dad:ummmm....(how did she know)
Iroha: dad u know I can hear ur whisper and I know u very well but yyyyyy jetty go and getttt him back for meeeeee
Dad:Kay.....I'll go but call me after school Kay Shiro
Iroha:yes dad nowwww go byeeee
Dad:byeeee sweetie
.........
😕man dad's gotten old or what he forgot so soon. Anyways I have to go back to class.
*Classroom*
Kid1:um look it's the famous one...
Kid2:yaaaa I need a photograph nowwwww
Kid3:she's so cute not a girl in our class could match her.
Kid4:yaaaaa
All class(except Shu and Iroha):yaaaaaaaa
Iroha:umm hiye
Shu:guys can't u see ur making her nervous.
Kid5:Shu's right
All class:awwww but she look so cuteeee.
Iroha:😕ummm.....thanks?
Shu:leave them there just fans Kay....?
Iroha:OK
Shu:u know maybe there right u r cute *cups her cheek*
Iroha:umm thanks...*blush*
Shu:the teacher told me to show u around cmon let's go *grabs her hand*
****
Iroha:umm Mr kurenai can u let go of my hand.
Shu:no
Iroha:y
Shu:cz there r so soft
Iroha: OK *blush* Mr kurenai
Shu:Shu, call me Shu-kun if u don't mind.
Iroha: Kay......?then u call me Shiro OK
Shu:sure Shiro-chan
Iroha:um
Shu:u r different ain't u
Iroha:what do u mean Shu-kun
Shu:well u know there many girls in this world who flirt with me saying I'm hot or cute they try to touch me and do inappropriate things but u u r different u didn't judge me nor u flirted with me neither u faint when I touch u but u say that u want me to let u go that's not what I see daily that way ur different and u didn't use ur cute looks to flirt with anyone u know they were flirting with u soo that's y ur different that's how ur to me an innocent cute angle*close smiled*
Iroha:*blush*um thanks..? But do u really see me like that not as a slut
Shu shake his head as no and turn around while say something inaudible and move on.
Iroha:hey Shu-kun do u know where 5-G classroom is
Shu:ya I do it's just a little left from here Y
Iroha:um nothing
Shu:Kay....?
****
The rest of the way was silent...and it ended soon....
Iroha:anyways I've seen everything so where we going Shu.....?
Shu: well there is still one place
Iroha:mind telling what place
Shu:hey u r more confident now
Iroha:what do u mean...?😬
Shu:u were stuttering and taking a lot time means u were shy before but u r not now so means u r confident
Iroha:um......o-okay
Shu:*chuckles*like that anyways we're here
Iroha:um where at the rooftop door
Shu:yup cmon I'll help u meet my friend  Kay....?
Iroha:ur friends I don't know Shu-kun
Shu:hey there nice people 4 out of 5 but they'll love u trust me
Iroha:if u say so
Shu:ya let's go
*rooftop*
Iroha open the door and take deep breathes while Shu stay behind one's the sunlight adjusted Iroha saw a blue head kid was fighting with a blonde one while a emo was talking to a black hair kid who seems to have two puppets which look cute to her while another blonde was involve in the fight until Shu took their attention.
Shu:Guys I want u to meet someone.
Blue one:who is it Shu....?
Emo:ya who is it....?
Blondie1:there is literally no one with u Shu
Shu:what....Shiro no need to hide behind me there nice trust me..*feels nail dipping inside his sides*oww
Puppet:Shiro who is this......?
Shu:*sigh*well she's a bit shy... Will u stop hurting me...?
Blondie2:she Shu did u get urself a..........*smirk*
Shu:Aaaaa...?what
Blue:oiii everyone our Shu is growing
???:he's already taller than u kid.....and sorry Shu..
Shu:*chuckles*it's ok
Blondie1:who was that.....?
Emo:looks like a girl voice too me but was really pretty..
??:thanks emo
Emo:no problem but who u calling a emo and who r u....?
Then a girl with pink hair appeared in front of them....
Blondie2:wait a sec ur the all great model right.....?
:yup that's me
Blue:u know him honcho
Honcho:ofc valt  she's the famous Gilten family only daughter
Who doesn't know her except u........😑
Valt:oiii what did u say...?Hm anyways mind introducing urself and how r u Shu's girlfriend....?
:um.... first I'm no buddy's girlfriend I'm straight and I'm Iroha Gilten but u can call me Shiro and I'm ur new transfer student....
Valt:ohhhhhh I see nice meeting u Shiro I'm Valt
Honcho:I'm honcho
Emo:names daigo
Blondie1:Wakiya
Puppets:ken
Shu:u already know me....?
Shiro:yup nice to meet ya all but I gotta go meet someone Shu-kun can u take me to the nurse office.....?
Shu:sure...let's go see ya guys
Iroha:byee
She's so cuteeeee everyone's thought right now......
*way to nurse office*
Iroha:hey Shu-kun
Shu:Hm
Iroha:what am I to u
Shu:uhhh......that's new y u ask
Iroha:cz I never talk to anyone everyone only talk to me cz of dad and flirt with me that's y I was homeschooled but then I came here.............for new routine ya thats it.....so u r the first one who talk to me like a friend and even show me ur friend and didn't flirt with nor bully me and u understand how it feels to be popular so......my answer *stop walking*
Shu:*stops too*ohh I'm sorry u have to go through all that and ya I know how it feels Iroha u can talk to me whenever u want I won't say no Kay....?and u r a friend to me a best friend but what about u.......?
Iroha:u mean u wanna be my friends.......but
Shu: but what Iroha....? U don't wanna be friends with me..?
Iroha:*runs and hug Shu*but r u doing this cz of dad
Shu:ofc not when I first met u u were so interesting Iroha that's y I want to be friends u look like a person who is trust worthy and good partner that's all....
Iroha:*back a way from Shu and smile*thanks and u r a friend to me too Shu-kun.......hope r friendship goes good......
Shu:same*smile*
Iroha:look we r here thanks for helping me Shu-kun
Shu:no prob bestie
Iroha:*surprise but closed smile*thanks *run to him and kiss his cheeks*that's a tradition back home for thanking some friend......*blush*byee
Shu*eyes widen but smile and wave*that kiss was delightful I want more Shu thought and turn around.....
*With Iroha*
Um the class must be here......there it is
5-G
There.........hope he is here......Yuichi said he is so he must be.....*takes deep breathes*
Iroha:um hello
Random/Kid1:yes
Iroha:is here anyone named................
****************
And cut that's all for now.....byeeee