Truth

Lui:u see he killed........dad
Iroha*eyes widen*No way
Lui:well lemme tell u.......
3years ago........
"Daddy look I am big" a Lil old Lui yell as he jump on the stool he was while his dad do some paper work.
*RING**RING*
"Daddy what's that" Lui said as he point at the ringing phone."hm...?"Lui's dad get up as he went to pick up the phone."hello"Lui's dad said as he wait for an answer."Hahaha long live shirosagi"a emotionless voice came as Lui's dad look confuse until he hear a large tune from the phone he cut the phone fast and start taking deep breathes and look towards his son which was not there."Lui where r u...?"Lui's dad ask as he look around."daddy find me"Lui's voice came from behind the door."Tch what a nuisance don't u think getting rid of him is gonna be fun"a deep voice came from the window when the man look towards it there was a black person watching them."Lui get out"Lui's dad yell as Lui came out and look scared while they hear a loud crash sound Lui's dad look at the window which was shattered he run towards his son and pick up and run down stairs."Running somewhere "a deep voice came from the side of the stairs." Daddy whose there"Lui said as he point at the door."there is no one just ur imagination Lui"Lui's dad said as he run towards the lift and double click the button and in time the lift come but a knife came and stop it."'Tch' I can help u"the voice came from outside the lift."what do u want"Lui's dad yell."Hand over the child and we'll let u go"a deep female voice came from outside."Tch scar u should've tell ur here u scared me"the same voice came."what if I didn't hand the kid"Lui's dad yell."simple dead"the female voice came which made Lui's dad tremble in fear."Oye scar I'm here too"the other voice came."i don't care bout u"the female voice came back."Oye I'm ur partner in crime so gimme some respect "the other voice came back." Respect my foot"the female voice came.*Screech*the female open the lift by force and walk towards the man she and he looked like.