Jordans ~ Slim Jimmy

YN (it's YOU, Your Name)

Yn POV:
I'm standing in this long ass line to get the Christmas jays.As the minutes pass by I spend time texting my friends and liking pictures on Instagram. All of sudden it's my turn to go in and I'm smiling. As I go to walk in I am stopped by this bald-headed security guard.
Security:I'm sorry but you can not go in lil lady.
Yn: Tf you mean I can get in. I stood forever and a damn day to get some legend 11's and you tell me I can't them. Wtf type shit is that. ~angry and upset~
Security:We have no more in stock for you or anyone else,I'm sorry. ~grabs microphone tells everyone else the bad news~
People start complaining,yelling, and fighting.
Yn: Ughhhhhh I swear yall be so aggy!👿 -storms off mad-
???:Aye lil mama! -calling YN-
Yn:-turns around still upset-
What?!?
???:Ooh she's a feisty one!
Yn:Bruh who are you and what do you want? 😑💁
???:-looks at swae confused- You don't recognize who we are?
Yn:N-no-------Waitttt....Your Rae Sremmurd! I heard some of your songs.
???:Yeah,I'm Slim Jimmy and that's Swae -points at his bro-.
Yn:Well hey you guys, it was nice and all but I have go before I get kicked out of this mall.
Slim:Aww really? I was hoping that I could take you to go get your Jordan's somewhere else where's there's no line *hopeful*
Yn: *looks around* me?
Slim: *nods*
Yn: well I mean if there's no line then sure 😁
Slim: Yes! -yells by accident- Oops come on Swae before the fans recognize us!
Swae:You ain't gotta tell me twice! * dashes back to their car*
Random Fan: OH MY GOSH ITS RAE SREMMURD, GET EM!😍😍
Fans: -girlish screams and stampedes-
Slim:*takes Yn's hand and runs through the crowd before getting surrounded*
Yn:Woah! That's was....
Slim:Intense?
Yn:Yeah.
Slim: that's what happens when you're well-known. But we do love our hands very much tho but we love to have all our clothes together too.
Yn:-giggles-
Slim:you have a cute laugh
Yn:*blushes and looks down*
Slim: *lifts up chin* don't look down,keep ya head up baby girl,your beautiful. Let's go get the jays 😉