2. A 0.00001% HOPE

As Si Young sits in the ambulance with Park on the way to the hospital, she remembers Yo han asking her to save the patient. She had asked how and he had replied by asking her to tie her shoelaces first. He had then told her to take Park to the hospital first.
At the ER, she hands over the patient to Lee Yoo Joon and asks him to check Park’s kidneys.
At the penitentiary, Yo han is happily listening to music in the infirmary. Jeon Nam asks him what is wrong with inmate 5353 and Yo han says he doesn’t know as 5353’s fate is in Si Young’s hands now.
At the hospital, Lee Yoo Joon figures out that Si Young asked him to check the kidney based on Yo Han’s instructions. He seems to already know Yo han and is annoyed that she followed an inmate’s opinion. He calls Yo han a disqualified doctor and tells her not to trust Yo Han.
Just then, the test results come back indicating a problem with the kidney function. Yoo Joon is mellowed down as he shows her the results and asks if Yo Han mentioned what he was suspecting.
Yo Han calls Si-young using Jeong Nam’s phone and asks if the kidneys have been checked. He asks for a kidney biopsy to be done. She asks him what disease he was suspecting and he says she wouldn’t believe him if he told her, as there is only a 0.00001 % probability of it being positive. He adds that it could be the same reason why the patient may die too.
Yo Han says Fabry disease (rare genetic disease) presents with the same symptoms.
To be continued........