𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞, (𝙼𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚒

If anyone told San that looking after three littles was easy, he would have a fit.

Currently in the ATEEZ household, there was three littles: Yeosang, Hongjoong and Mingi. They are all very different when in headspace, and it can sometimes be very difficult for the caregivers.

Like today for instance.

As soon as the troublesome two woke up, they were creating a scene. These were Hongjoong and Mingi. The Tom and Jerry of the group. Sometimes they butt heads when in big space, but in little space, the two seemed to team up. Creating a storm in the dorms.

Today was Sunday, a day where ATEEZ were off schedule luckily. Mingi was the first to awaken, the biggest troublemaker of them all, as well as the oldest in his headspace, falling to the age of 5. He woke up and went looking for his partner in crime, a certain blueberry, and hoped that he was also regressed.

Racing into the eldests room, he screamed.

"KIM HONGJOONG!!!"

This caused Seonghwa to shoot up with panic aa well as Hongjoong, the latter bursting into tears from his rude awakening. Yunho ran into the room, clothes dishevelled and face puffy.

"What on earth was that?!" He exclaimed.

Seonghwa had stumbled out of his bed and made his way over to the crying leader. "Mingi-ah, we dont shout" He grumbled to the other little as he comforted Hongjoong.

"Sorry mama" Mingi said, not looking at all sorry as he smiled.

With this only being minuets after they woke up, they knew they were in for a long day.

------

"No Mingi, we dont throw things!" San exclaimed as he and Wooyoung had decided to sit and play with the littles. "Kim Hongjoong, we do not copy our brother when hes being bad!"

A couple of meters away from where they were sat Jongho with Yeosang snuggled into his side, being the little angel that he usually was. He had woken up 4 today but was still as clingy as ever.

"Momma, no!" Hongjoong stubbornly refused as he saw that his eldest brother was doing that.

"Hongjoong we dont want a time out do we?" Wooyoung stated firmly, damn this was gonna be a long day, he thought.

The boy just huffed as turned back to the drawing he was doing.

However, with the eldest little, things were starting to get a little tense. Mingi was very blatantly ignoring what San was saying and continued to throw the pencils around with a huge smile on his face. He thought it was so funny.

That was until one went a little too far and managed to smack right into Jonghos face, the sound startling everyone.

This caused the smile to drop off of Mingis face as he watched his daddas face tense up.

"I'm sorry dada!" He shouted. "Mingi, I think it's time for a time out mister" Yunho came around the corner just as the pencil flew and he was not happy. At all.

He walked over to the little and grabbed his hand, pulling him up to take him over to the corner in the kitchen where Seonghwa was sitting. Depositing him in the chair he dragged over and grabbing the timer.

"Okay Mingi, youre going to have 10 minuets and then you are going to apologise to dada for that okay? As well as your daddy for ignoring him" He said sternly and set the timer, walking over to the table and sitting with Seonghwa, finishing off his morning coffee.

Back in the lounge, the atmosphere was tense as Sangie was checking over his dada, making sure he wasnt hurt too much. The youngest little was silently chewing his lip as he looked around. He didnt know what to do without his eldest brother.