Chapter 2

It was October 28th , three days before Halloween and I was excited.

So Damn Excited.

I had just got to Alex's house and we were in her bedroom waiting for my future husband to arrive when Alex got a phone call and it was none other than him.

Right away Alex answered and signaled me to calm down and shutup.

I tried and failed to as I loudly whispered put it on speaker phone'.

She agreeded but gave me a stern look as I tried to be serious . But it was him , who could keep calm about him , the most dreamy guy alive.

"I might be running a little late ... " he said as his perfect ,deep ,attractive voice flooded the room.

"How late" said Alex in a very panicking voice tone.

He simply replied "About 10 minutes but don't worry about it , ughh listen,  I gotta go but I will be there in about 15 mins tops"

"Okay , Bye

                                             "Later.

And that was it. Boy did that 15 minutes last like 15 hours. Honestly I thought my hair was going to go grey because I was waiting that long but Finally there was a knock on the door.

"Just stay put said Alex before rushing downstairs.

I couldn't help but go and stand at the top of the staircase to hear what they were talking about .

I tried to make out what they were saying but I couldn't hear a thing, so I decided to go down a few steps.

Then I could hear jusy about anything and I was just in time for Alex to call me (it was part of our plan).

"Anyway so , Remember Natasha from school, she came a few hours ago coz I forgot that you were coming..."

I silently chuckled at the thought of Alex 'forgetting' that Tyler Jameson was coming to her house before I casuallly waltzed dowm the stairs as if I didn't know a thing.

"Oh hey Tyler", I very coolly said as if  I wasn't literally dying.

"Hey Natasha ",He said as I almost cried seeing that he knows my name.

Then I  calmly said that I better go so they would have time to study , Then Tyler Brody Jameson said 18  words and those 18  words changed my life dramatically and dramatically changed my life forever.

Those words were ...

"Hey , umm Natasha , I already asked Alexandra , but do you wanna come to my Halloween party this Sunday ?"

And that was the beginning of the New me.