This is Not Right

●-----------------------●

Two days have passed since the most recent contest happened, both episodes 13 and 14 were just released yesterday to the public, so many were still shocked by what just happened in those episodes. Some of the people in the hotel were definitely shocked when it came to the part when Mic quitted the show, especially Soap.

Trophy didn't have the time to go outside during the last two days since he's supposed to stay inside as punishment for punching Fan in the nose right when he saw him walk out of his room. Which sucks for everyone's part. Guess that was his payback for making him spill his herbal tea.

He mostly stayed in his room or just in any spot in the hotel where people won't bother him. It's the closest thing he can do to being outside, to him at least. Sure he can still take some pictures from his window, but he has already done that so long ago.

Oh boy was this jock bored to death! He didn't draw or paint anything in Paintbrush's class again despite the amount of creative tips and ideas they pulled up to help him out, he was just not motivated to do it. He could care less about that karaoke night too, it was just mostly a welcome night for the people who recently got eliminated so he wasn't really obligated to attend it.

He just wants to go outside.. to a place where he can really sort out his bottled up emotions.. a place where he can have the satisfaction of taking some nice pictures..

'Maybe I can meet Taco again too..'

Trophy thought for a moment, before suddenly realizing what he just said internally.

'Wait- why do I suddenly start thinking about her NOW?' He looked outside the window from his room, staring at the forest.

She was just a person who helps her get out of the forest whenever he gets lost, sure they had some small talk here and there but that's all. Just.. everytime his mind pulls up a thought about Taco he just thinks about so many questions that he planned to ask her but he never actually did. It leaves him with more stuff that makes him so curious about her and it's just frustrating to him!

Why does he want to know about her anyway?

That one question is something he doesn't want to answer AT ALL. He doesn't have a reason for it other than his gut telling him that maybe.. just maybe.. she might be his best chance in gaining an actual fr-

..

Ally.

Sure there's Nickel and Soap (if that really counts), but they're just friends or to put it bluntly, people who are not afraid or don't absolutely hate him. Nickel is kinda an ass in some cases but that's mostly towards Balloon, while Soap is just there to keep him in check to make sure he doesn't be such an egotistical jerk.

For Taco.. he feels like he can actually vent to her sometimes, even if it's just only just a little bit. He just senses that she doesn't really negatively mind about what he has to say as long as he doesn't reveal to the others where she lives, which is fine for him. He doesn't want random people to follow him just to get to Taco anyway.

Yeah, definitely a potential ally.

'...I really need to go to that forest.' he got off from his bed and grabbed his camera from the bedside table before walking out of his room.

He also brought out a few of Taco's letters that he collected from the mail and stuffed them in his jacket pocket. Trophy read through all of them and it made him want to know more about what happened back in Season 1. He figured he should bring them since he had a feeling he might need them later, somehow.