Chapter 3

I could feel the nerves building up in my stomach as we neared the bottom of the stairs.

"Its okay" Isaac said as he took a hold of my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, obviously sensing my nervousness.

I nodded not meeting his eye as we stepped of the last step.

The voices grew louder as we approached the kitchen and, when we walked through the door I was met with two tall blond haired men. They had green eyes like Dad and were slightly tanned.

The older looking one had a slight stubble and the younger one had a lighter shade of blonde hair than the other.

There heads both snapped in our direction once we entered and both there eyes widened.

The older one stepped forward and slowly raised a hand and cupped my cheek.

He bent down to reach my eye level and looked with something in his eyes I had never seen before.

"Hi bambina" he smiled and stroked my cheek with his thumb.

I looked up at him curiously.

"My name's Leonardo but Leo's fine, and that's Kai."

"I-im Bella..." I mumbled unsurely as I looked at him and the boy behind him.

He chuckled slightly and gently kissed my forehead.

"I missed you bambina" he mumbled against my head.

He stepped back and I looked at the other boy as he came towards me.

I didn't even get the chance to get a proper look at him before I was pulled into his arms.

I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his waist and I felt him tighten his hold on me as I did so.

"I missed you so much" he said as he kissed the top of my head.

I nuzzled my head into his stomach since I didn't reach any higher and enjoyed the feeling of his arms around me, making me feel calmer.

"What the fuck?"

We both pulled away and I turned to look at whoever had spoken and, was met with a tall blond boy with green eyes who looked a little older than Kai and two other people behind him, once with dark brown hair and the other had blond hair and looked a bit older.

"Dad what the fuck is going on?" the same boy asked facing dad.

"I'll explain later Ash" Dad spoke and gave who I'm guessing is as a stern sort of look.

Ash turned to face me again and scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.

One of the boys behind him approached me, he had blond hair and blue eyes, he seemed older than the others but younger than Leo.

"Do you know who I am?" he asked.

I shook my head and he smiled sadly at me.

"My names Luca."

"Hi" I whispered and his smile turned into a real one.

"Hiya sweetheart, would it be okay if I gave you a hug?" he asked and I nodded.

His arms wrapped around my small frame almost instantly and like the others his hug was warm and gentle.

"Luca move, my turn" Luca was pulled away from me and I was met with who I think was Ash.

Luca gave him a disapproving look but didn't say anything.

I looked up at Ash and he looked down and tilted his head to the side slightly before moving his face close to mine and examined my face intently.