Chapter 9. Out of control emotions.

After the battle with All for one, Izuku and Gran Torino were taken to the hospital, Aswell as alot of civillians who were around. Izuku's out of control power destroyed alot of buildings, and there were still people inside. Luckily there were no casualties, but still alot of wounded.

All for one's body was completely broken from Izuku's overwhelming strength, It took All might and Endeavor's full power to create a slight opening with Izuku at that power. Then Gang Orca brought him off balance and Edgeshot luckily knocked Izuku out.

Now, He was recovering. The hospital had checked up on Izuku, physically he was alright, just a bit exhausted, however mentally, he was a broken wreck. docters didn't know what would happen if Izuku woke up again, they luckily did know that Izuku Wouldn't display that power again if he woke up, so that was 1 threat less.

They brought him to UA to recover. His friends were there, and there were alot of hero's and hero's in training, it was safer to bring him there then keep him at the hospital. Mostly because people who knew him were there, but also if Izuku went out of control in a hospital, he could destroy the building, and there might be casualties if he released his power there.

Izuku's friends were with him aswell, however he was still unconcious. Recovery girl didn't know when he'd wake up, or how he'd act. She knew he sustained alot of emotional damage. Sarah was sitting next to him.

They all had heard from Tiger that Izuku had gone with the villains, mostly in order to keep them all safe, however once they made it back to UA, they all heard about the fight Izuku had been in and what happend, afterwards, they saw video's from the news, they saw how Izuku basically defeated the league of villains on his own, aswell as the Nomu's but also how he went out of control and how they had to stop him.

They all feared for Izuku's life, but were all shocked to hear Izuku had no physicall damage whatsoever. Even after the powerfull attacks from All might and endeavor, Izuku wasn't harmed at all.

Right now, the students were with Izuku, they were all worried about him. "I wonder, just what kind of power did he held to not be hurt by Endeavor and All might's max power" Uraraka stated. "From what i overheard from the teachers talking with All might, they were with the docters that checked up on Izuku, they said Izuku's exhausted body, combined with his hatred and anger triggered his hidden potential to break out of his shell, the power he displayed back there was kind of the maximum power he can get with his quirk" Jirou stated.

"That's insane, then again, he did destroy a villain that was pushing All might around while holding back" Kirishima stated. "Yeah, but at what cost? we all heard about his state, who knows how he'll be once he wakes up" Momo explained.

Sarah sat next to Izuku and she was holding his hand. She had tears in her eyes ever since she heard the news and she felt broken from what she saw. "What made him go out of control like that anyway? we know he was angry and exhausted, but we don't know the reason" Asui stated. "Maybe i can explain about that" All might said as he walked in with his skeleton form.

They had spotted All might releasing his muscle form when Izuku just arrived, so they knew about his real form, luckily they were too concerned for Izuku to ask questions. "While i arrived, Izuku was attacked by the masked man you all saw, he had the same quirk as Izuku" All might stated. "We saw that, but what has that to do with it?" Todoroki asked. "Well, kids usually inherit the quirk from either 1 or both their parents" Allmight stated.

"Izuku had faced his own father" he added. Everyone had wide eyes. "All for one had planned this, nothing is too much for him to destroy others, the moment he heard about Izuku and his power, he probably killed Izuku's father and used some kind of necromancer power to place Izuku's father's spirit back in the body but under his command, the moment his father was defeated, he basically died all over again. The fact that Izuku actually killed his own father made him go into a rage" All might explained.