Chapter 8

In the bright sunlight, Remal and Tim McGraw sat out to find the things to break the curse over their friends.
After walking for several minutes Remal noticed a lake so beautiful. Same as her friends did, Remal was thirsty that she went near the lake to fetch herself some water. And as she touched the lake a flash of lightning spread along that area, covering Remal head to toe she slipped into the lake as Tim McGraw rushed behind her.

Down Down! They went. And when they reached the surface, they saw a meadow where Remal came across a white cow remembered the words of the old woman. She went near the cow to tie her with a dog's ring and the old woman appeared with her crooked smile and said thank you to her. She fetched the cow's milk and was ready to drink it and Tim McGraw reminded her about his friends and the old lady said they'll meet you at the Masked Ball at the Palace of King Robbin this evening.
Remal was surprised to listen that a king rules in this lake. And she asked the old lady where to find a gown to wear to the Masked Ball. And the old lady said child you can go straight to the left and turn right and you'll see a boutique of a maidan named Emma who'll design you a dress. So Remal went straight to her shop.

As it was evening time Remal dressed up in a Purple dress and a mask on her face she and Tim McGraw went to the Palace. Remal noticed Taha at the gate with all the royal gate keepers and went to ask about her rest of the friends.
"Hey Taha!" She said in a lond voice.
"Where are the rest of them?" Taha was surprised to see her there. "Hi Remal what are you doing here?" Said he.
Remal came to know the whole story that happened to them and he said that there's no way out but as Remal told him the escape, Taha was happy and he agrees to help her to get out of this place and go back home.

As Remal went inside the Castle there were beautiful maidens dressed in gorgeous dresses and suddenly she noticed a lady who had long pretty golden hair. So Remal went near her to talk to her and said Excuse me! The maiden turned around and said yes.
"What's your name my lady?" Said Remal.
"I'm Goldilocks!" said she.
"What lovely hair you have!" Said Remal.
And there was a splash of lightning and thunderstorm, everybody got scared and suddenly main door slide open and an old woman dressed in black entered the castle. "Hello everybody!"
Remal rushed to her. "You here! Please don't hurt anyone I've found my second clue."
"Very well child! Now give me the girl."
The old woman grabbed Goldilocks and tried to escape but suddenly Sarah stabbed her on the back with the brocken glass of the window and the witch died. It was their goodluck that the old witch's spell was broken and the land of Fairies was finally bloomed again. Thanks to the friends of the Blue Moon Town. And the lake was finally free from black magic and once again the king of the lake ruled happily there.