Chapter 1

This is a story about a small town where everybody is happy in their own way, some are rich and some poor but they all are happy. This town is called Blue Moon.

Our story begins on a Wednesday morning on the way to BlueMoon High, at 7am. The town is too small that the students go walking to the school easily, as we have houses, restaurants and schools nearby in this town. This town is one of the smallest towns ever known in the state.

Like every good student Mahi enters the school and goes straight to the locker's room. Where she meets her friends Remal and Sarah, "Hi there! How're you all?"

"Hey nice to meet you." said Remal. They grab their books from their lockers and go straight to their class. On the way to the class they notice a new guy who has just passed by them and they talk to eachother, "Hey have you noticed that guy who just passed us?" said Remal.

"I guess that's a new comer." said Sarah

"I wonder which class is he in? Maybe he's our new classmate."

The bell rings and everyone enters the class and sits on their chairs. Mahi sits next to the new comer, while the teacher starts her lecture, the new comer asks her name, "Hi this is Ali, I would be glad to know your name..." the new comer murmured.
I'm Ma...! While Mahi would say out her name the teacher caught their attention and said, "No talking in the class young lady please focus on the lecture."
Mahi looked at Ali in anger and he said sorry.

Meanwhile Sarah went out of the class to fetch water and she notices a group of students coming out of the library as she went inside, she saw a boy who had a guitar in his lap and a notebook with a pen writing something. Seeing this Sarah thought that he might be a music lover so she said, "Would you mind if I check the lyrics?"
"Yeah sure, you may." said he.
As Sarah goes through the lyrics it say,
"You're the remedy I'm searchin hard to find
To fix a puzzle that I see inside
Painting all my dreams the colour of your smile
When I first met you it was all I could say
You're the music in me."

"Nice song! You must play it in the school concert." said Sarah.
"I just played a couple of songs on my guitar to the Blue Moon high students and if you want to listen I could play it now." said the boy.
"Sure, I would love to listen." said Sarah. While Sarah listenes to the boy sing, the school newspaper reporter caught them in the library.