ch 7

Krista: me too Wayne coming over in two hours

Tyler: okay

Tyler put on some white shorts and a blue tube top. She straightened her hair and wore some blue air Jordans. She wore a heart necklace that Krista gave her and some heart shaped earrings. When she walked down to the lobby, she saw Aubrey sitting on the couch with a bouquet of tulips. When he saw her, he got a bright smile. He got up and gave her a hug.

Aubrey: hey these are for you

Tyler: thanks yellow my favorite color. Where we going

Aubrey: it’s a surprise

Tyler: I don’t like surprises

Aubrey: you will like this one

Aubrey brought Tyler to a carnival. 

Tyler: carnival

Aubrey: yeah I saw that it’s in town so I wanted to take you 

Tyler: I haven’t been to one of these in a while 

Aubrey: well you’re here with me. Which ride you wanna go on

Tyler: I don’t know you pick

Aubrey: the love tunnel it is

Aubrey Pov: in the love tunnel, it was really romantic. She snuggled up to me. Her perfume was so enchanting. We kissed and it was magical. Then we just held each other. I can really see myself settling down with her. She is wife potential. After the tunnel of love. I picked the Ferris wheel. On there, I could tell Tyler was getting scared so I put my arm around her. I pulled her closer to me. After the Ferris wheel, I played a basketball game. I won her a stuffed dolphin. We had a very nice time. We went our separate ways to get ready for her dinner date. 

Tyler Pov: after Danny broke my heart. I lost all faith in men. But then I met Aubrey. God pulled a fast one. When I came back to the room I walked in on Krista and Wayne. Wayne was giving my best friend head. She was moaning her head off.

Tyler: ahhhhh!!!!!!! Im so sorry I will leave

Krista: no don’t stop 

Tyler: um im going into my room. Forgetting what I just saw. 

Tyler pov: after taking out my eyes out. I started to get ready for my date with Aubrey. Hes a complete gentleman I can see myself really falling for him, I decided to wear a white sundress with yellow shoes. I look very pretty if I say so. I put my hair in a high ponytail with one of my yellow tulips in my hair. I smiled reminding myself that Aubrey gave me the flowers when I came out of my room Wayne and Krista was asleep butt naked on the couch. But Wayne had his arms around her. I laughed and left. I walked to the room Aubrey said to meet him at. When I opened the door Aubrey was dressed up in a suit.

Aubrey: hi you look beautiful

Tyler: thank you, you look very handsome 

Aubrey: haha I try

Tyler: okay big head where are we going

Aubrey: nowhere. Follow me 

Aubrey pov: when I took Tyler outside her eyes lit up. She saw I packed a picnic on the beach for us. I walked hand in hand with her to the blanket I laid out for us. 

Tyler: a picnic

Aubrey: yeah I remember you saying you love them. So surprise

Tyler: why are you so dressed up then?

Aubrey: because it’s the last night I will be able to see you

Tyler: yeah don’t remind me.

Aubrey: last time I can kiss your lips, look into those astonishing brown eyes. The last time I will be able to hold you close to me. 

Tyler: yeah. Aubrey Im really happy I met you 

Aubrey: me too Tyler. I don’t want this to be last of us

Tyler: Aubrey I just got out a bad relationship

Aubrey: and I understand that. I just want to know that I will be on your mind as much as you are mine. Tyler I want you to be my girlfriend

Tyler: Aubrey

Aubrey: I know I will have to wait. But I want you 

Tyler: Aubrey honestly I want you. But I don’t want to rush into anything 

Aubrey: I understand. But when you’re ready, I will be waiting outside your door. With yellow tulips

Tyler: haha promise

Aubrey: promise 

Tyler and Aubrey had an awesome night. They kissed and danced under the moonlight. When they came back to the hotel. Aubrey slept in Tyler room. Both of them knew this might be the last time they would see each other. Even though both of the bodies craved each other, they decided against their lust to have sex. In the morning, Aubrey and Tyler walked on the balcony to watch the sunrise in each other arms. After they watched the sunrise. Tyler had to begin to pack and Aubrey left. But not without giving her a long kiss. Not a kiss a make out.