Ch 16

Tyler went into the car and began to cry. When she heard the beeping of the door unlocking. She saw a smiling trey come into the car. She decided she would give him the silent treatment. He hates that!

Trey: Ty

Tyler: silent (she begins to look out the window)

Trey: Ty, babe

Tyler turned the radio on and ironically; Drake (find your love) came on. She smiled reminiscing on why Aubrey wrote this for her.

Trey:  oh so your mad. And you smile when you’re ex come on the radio. Oh hell no

Tyler smiled

Trey: is that what we on. We listen to Exes and then we started to think about them

Tyler opened her mouth to say but she remembered that’s she mad at him.

Trey: you know im trying to have a conversation. Okay I know what I will do.

Trey swerved on in a parking lot. He took the key out of ignition and turned off the radio. He took off his seatbelt. He looked over to Tyler and saw that she wasn’t even looking at him. He opened the door. He went over to Tyler’s side of the car. Trey rubbed his hands through his hair. Then he stroked her cheek she removed his hands in a quick swift motion. Trey then picked her up and laid down in the backseat. Trey climbed on top of her and started to kiss her lips. Trey then closed the door. He began to take her to Jupiter. Tyler tried so hard to reject trey but one long make out from him was a wrap. So, after they were done they were naked lying next to each other in the backseat.

Trey: you still mad. Because if you are.

Trey couldn’t finish his sentence because Tyler’s put her lips to his

Trey: so I take that answer as a no. 

Tyler: stop screaming before the police come they going to think that im a prostitute.

Trey: come on, ty babe you are too gorgeous to be some trick

Tyler: um thank you baby. Can we go home? I have to pack I leave tomorrow

Trey put his arms around and held her tight. Trey burrowed his face in her neck.

Tyler: come on we have to go

Trey: ugh okay let me get dressed.

Tyler: thank you

Trey: mhm you’re lucky that I love you

Trey goes on tour and he and Tyler are stronger then ever. But while he was  on tour. Tyler got discovered as a model. She has been in magazines and videos. Trey is happy that she is having a fun time. Tyler missed trey so she decided to surprise him in Miami.