ARCANE

━━  clever as the devil,
and twice as pretty.

━━  i'm standing in the ashes
of who I used to be.

━━  i'm standing in the ashesof who I used to be

━━━━━━ ❝ 𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 ❞ ━━━━━━

     ENYA LASKARIS has the means of killing when necessary. She was known to be the best fighter that a assassin had ever seen. She trained mercilessly, fought against her own demons to be stronger. She never imagined that since the day she was born, she was made for killing.

When the Justice League starts to fall apart, Enya is recruited into a vigilante group full of teenagers.

But when the team opens their hearts to her, she realizes that she found her true home.

ASAMI SAKO ━━ ENYA LASKARIS

❝  The Justice League is always taking the high risks, why can't we?  ❞

The Justice League is always taking the high risks, why can't we?

══════════════════════

WARNINGS
There will be profanity, alcohol drug use, violence, blood&gore, and talks about emotional, and mental abuse. Read at your own risk.

COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2020 | all rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, translated or copied.

DISCLAIMER
I do not own Young Justice, or any of the characters, plot lines or dialogue from the movie. However, I do own Enya, as well as her backstory, her storyline, and I also own any additional characters that do not belong to dc comics. —— I also do not own this layout. The credits goes to my girlfriend, Dove, and she has given me permission to use!

VISUALS
Graphics shown in this book are created by me unless I say otherwise. Please don't attempt to steal or plagiarize my story itself or the visuals.

DEDICATIONS
This book is dedicated to my girlfriend, Dove, who is the absolute QUEEN of DC! And to the outsiders fam on Instagram: Lin, Raven, Faye, & Skylar!

NOTE
Enya Laskaris is such an important and special character to me. Initially, she's my first DC OC that I had fully planned (her back story, her personality, etc.), and I'm really excited. She is the animated version of my other story now called "Silent Guardian", and I'm honestly hyped to share Enya with you!! 

══════════════════════

STARTED ━━ APRIL 28th 2020.
PUBLISHED ━━ FEBRUARY 8th 2021.
COMPLETED ━━ TBA.
STATUS ━━ ONGOING.