Chapter One

Hi guys thanks for giving my story a shot and I know that im crap at summaries but hopefully the book will be a bit better .Keep reading , enjoys , fan and vote plz !!'Credits goes to _Nutellax3, for the book cover and for being super ausome

love you <3..misschinesesmile :~} x

"I wonder how carpets are made " I thought to myself .Yes, those were the intelligent things running through my head as I bound down the stairs .I entered the kitchen, grabbed an apple and kissed Laura on the head ."Hey, sis "she chimed and gave me a beaming smile.

Laura is possibly the cutest ten year old you've ever met .She has mousy blonde hair just passed her shoulders ,deep crystal eyes ,tanned skin and a smile that can charm anyone .

I shoved my homework into my bag "where's dad " I said .

"Left for work " she said as putting on her coat and putting her lunchbox in her school bag. I bent down and adjusted her navy skirt ,black socks ,blue collar shirt ,striped tie and navy blazer .I brushed back her hair and being frustrated at how much taking the knots out hurt ,she said "how come you don't pay THIS much attention to yourself !" fingering my big hoodie and blue jeans with the usual black converse. My face registered mock hurt and then I poked her in the stomach .

We parted ways outside our house, her heading left for Brandenburg primary and me, right, to Lovington community school.

I felt my relaxed, calm, open personality disapear and my shy, timid one present itself .I kept my head down and pulled up my hood .I begged the lords for all of their help to get my through today with no harm done.

I power-walked down the hallway biting my lip .I saw Tracy and Natalie leaning against their lockers surrounded by the popular boys .My heart started hammering and I bit my lip anxiously .

I wasn't paying enough attention to where I was going and crashed into a first year which sent me crashing on my butt .He quickly hurried away without apologising or helping me up, even he knew not to associate with me..

Natalie pushed herself off her the locker slowly walking up to me grinning mischievously like a lion teasing its prey .She brushed the boys away so she could come closer, they separated and by now everyone in the hall was looking at me .She poured her soda over my head and started laughing .

I looked up and saw Alex staring at me with confusion and I felt tears threatening to escape .I pulled myself up and continued down the hallway ignoring everyone's laughs .

Natalie and Tracy, god what a typical school cliché ,the two bitchy best friends, that where the popular girls in the school and had boys falling over them .What hurt the most wasn't the fact that I was just humiliated in front of everyone ,it wasn't the fact that I was covered in a sticky drink ,no , it was that Alex had seen it happen .I didn't know much about him apart from the fact that he looked so cute ,had most of the female population crushing on him ,he was Tracy's twin(gross) and Natalie was intent on them being together (double gross !) .He had a surfers tan with golden short hair and blue green eyes .

What was weird was that I never really felt attracted to other boys before so I don't know what this was so different ,also the fact that he related to Stacy should have made him revolting to me .I tried not to stress my brain too much and I made my way to history .