6 / Quiet Eyes

We take sips of the coffee, him vanilla and me dark, and bathe in the silence.  After comparing his smiles to Hawon and Seungwons I come to the conclusion that he has been comfortably joking around with me this whole time. His smiles seem genuine or at least I hope so. I sit up a little on the sofa trying to seem friendly and he shifts on the sofa as well. A few more minutes pass by in comfortable silence as we continue to drink our coffees. 

"You're a good dancer" he says suddenly causing me to jump, the coffee almost falling out of my hand

He breaks out into laughter next to me as I wipe off the spots of splashed coffee on my shirt. I turn around and glare at him jokingly and he continues to laugh. 

"It was quiet and then you suddenly spoke. That's why." I say shaking my head at my clumsiness

"Okay" He says and tries to stop laughing but fails miserably 

I turn my head to look at him. He slowly stops laughing as I look him up and down without meeting his eyes. 

"Checking me out so openly" he says jokingly 

I quickly turn back around and I feel him move closer to me on the sofa. 

"Your not much of a talker are you?" he says seriously  

"ha.. not really" I reply quietly

"You converse with your eyes" he says surprisingly causing me to turn my body slightly towards him. 

"Most people who are quiet have quiet eyes as well but you're different. You have eyes that speak a thousand words." he continues "makes me curious as to what it is that's stopping you from reaching your full potential."

I avoid his eyes again not knowing how to reply to his statement. I look up at him and decide to instead mention the same thing he has. 

"Then you're the opposite of me in a way" I say "You're a talkative person but your eyes also have depth and speak more then you would think. 

"I hear that often" he says laughing breathily

"What do you think is better? Quiet with loud eyes, or talkative with loud eyes?" I pry randomly

"I like mysteries" he says simply as he leans back and continues to drink his coffee staring off into the distance