Intro

Silver Shrosagi is a very beautiful and rude girl with great powers. She lived in America with her brother Lui Shirosagi. She is a very very strong bladder that even Lui has lose from her. No one has beated her till now. She is world championship winner in beyblading. She is having a friend named Anry. Anry is also having powers but not as much as Silver. They both were best friends they always share everything with each other. Some things which Silver can't tell to Lui, That stuff she share with Anry. They both were very close. But, As times passed Anry started jealousy from Silver that she having powers more than her. Anry started ignoring and fighting with Silver. Anry was falling in her own darkside. One day they both were walking in the park peacefully but than Anry pussed to Silver tightly that fallen on ground.

Silver- Aahh!! What happened Anry to you? You are acting weird from some days.

Anry- You dumb, you never given me a chance to prove myself. You always win and have powers more than me. You are so creepy. I will kill you and will become the strongest. I will defiantly kill you.

After saying these words. Anry goes away.

Silver whispers to herself- What happened with with you Anry??? Why have you become like this???😥😥😥😥

Please comment....😊😊