Giving Powers

Next...Day...After the Party

Shu was sitting at the river side talking to himself. Silver seen Shu and came near to talk.

Silver- What are you doing?

Shu- Nothing.

Silver- Shu, I..........Wanna give powers to you.

Shu- Wha-what..Why?

Silver- They will help you in future when I will not be their.

Shu- Um..??

Silver- You will got to know powers when time will allow you.
Close your eyes.

Shu- But..

Silver- Close!!

Shu- Ok.

Silver keeps her hand in Shu's forehead. And starts to give him powers. A light was sparkling when she was giving him powers....Time...Skip...

Shu opened his eyes and found himself in his bedroom.

Shu- What happened yesterday.? (Looks at clock)..I should gets ready Shu gets ready for School. As everday Era and Valt were late..Silver has left her school and only trains..

(A/N- The full National Championship is boring for I don't wanna Wright it..I think u all have seen this anime..how the National Championship...And how Shu became Red eye and..Than Valt...defeats Shu and he became normal Shu again..And Valt becomes the New World Champion...Silver hasn't shown in this all...I will start a movie..In which character - Full beyblade Club, Lui, Aiger, Silver, Free, Drum, Delta, Naoki, Ranjiro, Amane, Ichika, Amane's Brother...Tell me his name if u know..Ken Ichijuoji..The digimon Emperor)

Wait till the next part....