A new Friend

Last night was good all enjoyed. But when all went to sleep Silver was still wake up.. It was 3AM now. All were sleeping but then Silver seen something which she hasn't before. It was unbelievable.

Time.....Skip....
Next morning.
4AM...
Shu wake up and seen that Silver is not on her bed. Shu gone in the living room and seen a note on the table. It was from Silver. There was written that she had gone for her secret practice. And she will not be returning because she have some important work to do at home. Shu got ready for his daily morning jog. Time.....Skip.... Shu was back now. It was 7AM. He seen that all the girls and Daigo and Ken have also woke up.

Era- Shu where is Silver??

Shu- She has gone for her secret practice and said that she will not be returning because she have some important work to do.

Era- Wait, let me call her and ask if she is in Beigoma Academy..

Era calls Silver and she tooks the call...

In call...

Era- Silver, are you in Beigoma.

Silver- No, I'm in Ride Outs academy, I wanna be with Lui because I know he feels alone.

Era- Awww,,, You take so much care of Lui..

Silver- Yeah, I will because he is our brother.

Era- When will you meet then..

Silver- I will meet at the bey park after the school.

Era- Yeah, ok then by..

Silver- By,, And don't be late for school.

Era- Ok I will not. By.

Silver- By.

Then they both hang up..

Diago- Is she in Beigoma..??

Era- No, She said that she is Ride Outs. Because she want to be with Lui..

Diago- She cares for him..

Era- Yeah, so much... Ok then Let me make break fast..

Shu- May, I help you.??

Era- Yeah..

They both cooked pancakes.

Era- Now I am going to wake up Valt and Ranraro with two tight slaps.

Diago- This will be interesting to look.

Era gone in Valt's room and slapped him tightly on his face.

Valt * jumped from the bed and fallen down *- Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! It was so tight.

Era- You should wake up early go and eat breakfast Otherwise all will be finished.

Valt gone and got ready with a flash..

And it was now Rantaro's turn. Era took a insect and placed it on Rantaro's head. Rantaro slowly opened his eyes and noticed the insect. He shouts and ran out of the room.

All were laughing.

They all have their breakfast and went to school.

Silver went with Lui. And then Lui walked with her towards the school. They entered in the school. All were looking at Silver and were gossiping. Lui looked at them dangerously and they looked away and started to walk toward their class.

Sliver- You are so famous Lui.

Lui *In annoy voice*- Go to office and take your schedule.

Silver- Yes sir, I am ready for the mission.

Lui- What are you talking??

Silver- It looks that you are ordering me to go to a mission.

Lui- Now go..

Silver- Ok, Sir.

Then Silver rans towards the office and take her schedule. And goes to her class.

Teacher- Students we are having a new student in our class. Come In Silver.

Silver came in and all students shouted
Silver!!!!!!!!

Silver- I think I don't need to introduce myself.

Teacher- You can sit and sit at the side of Lui.

Silver- Ok teacher..

Silver goes at sites at the side is Lui.

All periods were boring for Silver.

It's now lunch time and Lui started going towards the school gym there were so many stadiums and bladers practicing. Lui started practicing and then Silver asked him something.

Silver- Lui I have seen you that you never concentrate on class.

Lui- What are you saying.??

Silver- Yeah, I have noticed that you just look at the window. Is there someone who is teaching you through the window??

Lui was blushed a little.

Lui- No, it is just boring for me.

Silver- Tell nah... I also wanna study like you..

Lui- Just focus on your practice.

And then Gabe came.

Gabe- How are you Silver?? You are Lui's twin sis..right??

Silver- Yeah..

And blah blah blah blah.....

Time... Skip..... After the school.

Lui gone to his training. And Silver was walking towards the bey park.

She seen that Era was trying to save a girl from a bad man. But she was not able to... Then the man thrown that girl and pinned Era to the wall.. Silver was now angry so much that there was no limit. She ran towards the man and hold his collar from back before he could do anything to Era. And pulled him back. She twisted his both wrist and a sound of crack came. And then Silver kicked him in his stomach that blood came from his mouth and he was fallen at a distance. Now Silver could hurt him more he ran away. In between when Silver was fighting with him. Era was trying to comfort the girl. Silver came ....

Silver- Have try to defend yourself??

???girl- I have but he was too strong...

Silver * scolded *- When you started to think that someone is stronger than you than you can never be strong..

Era- Silver, Don't scole her..

Silver * shouted * - I will because I don't want any girl to pass from what I passed...

By saying this Silver stared going towards the bey park..

Era- Are you Okey?? * She ask from the girl *.

???girl- Yeah, thanks for you and Silver for helping me..

Era- What is your name??

???girl- My name is Saura...

Era- Saura will you be my friend..??

Saura- Yeah, of course you saved me.. I will definitely..

Era- Than come with me meet my other friends...

Saura- Ok than let's go..

If you wanna read this you can..

I will be uploading next part soon...