Blackness

'Eh wa do he'...so he feel he hot i cant stand him'...whispered in the mornin breeze Buddz cud hear the revelations silently but refused to turn around to acknowledge..but knowin fully well there was more from where that came from and whose mouth uttered the humiliating words.
Buddz born a gemini was as talented versatile and complex like no other not even close a whole other league like never seen before unimaginable to even consider the thought of dimensions and profoundness, wisdom bestowed by nature with multiple characteristic unmatched..
In a small village name La Mode Buddz was unrival to anybody watever the extent also was a good samaritan loved endlessly by everybody.
Always clean smiling neatly dressed you can find Buddz walkin the streets either goin on a stroll or visiting a friend...
'Girl he black eh but he shining...maybe he used vaseline watch him he always tink he special'...undertoned with some giggling.
Approaching 'the Shop' where the daughters of men who spent dey last quart in the evenings drinking babash stood in hush...gd mornin sighed Buddz give me a busta and a current roll..
Ok! Anyting else Mr.Hotshot!
Why u actin so funny u happy u see me? Hell No why wud i be happy to see you but giggling again she said laters.
Buddz knew exactly where and when to exact his response knowin all too well that was jus game.
Spoilt from overseas connection clothes shoes and money was never too far off albeit a fone call was sufficent to place any demands on the latest or newest designs. Buddz cud traverse anywhere at anytime like a leader wid generals and troops commanded respect on all ends. Wa good shoota wud ring out wen Buddz passing by...Haile youth blessings!