love is the air

Kushal tried to make up to Maya . But he was confused what to do to gain her trust back.

Kushal's pov

I wanted to gain her trust back but I don't know what to do. I didn't expect this would happen. I was just sad, I didn't had a slightest idea how I would gain her trust.
Then I thought I could sing a very nice song to her and dedicate it to her and post it on Instagram and say sorry in the caption , I know it's most millinneal thing I was contemplating to do. But everything is fair in love.
Then I recorded the song and tagged her and posted it on Instagram.

Maya's pov
I didn't knew what he was planning to do , I just thought listening to his side was also correct I just can't come to an conclusion. So I thought to give him a chance to rectify his mistake .In mean time I get call from a stranger I pick up and it's Karthik.
Karthik : hii Maya ,it's Karthik , kushal' s friend.
Maya: hii wat do u want.
Karthik : see Maya I am very sorry about what happened . I didn't want to insult u nor disrespect u it was just for fun.
Maya: Karthik I am not Ur frnd nor u know me  . How can u expect that u can  have fun with me like this . And please don't call me anymore .
And then I got notification from kushal's Instagram account . He tagged me in his post and recorderd this song.

I was literally crying . I didn't knew he had this power in his voice . My heart just melted . I just wanted to go and embrace him .

# i just randomly added an unplugged video from YouTube, hope you guys enjoy reading this part of the story.
Thank u ❤️.