Happy ending.

After 10 yrs of leap.
Kushal is a well known cardiologist in the world and Maya is the best gynaecologist*

Maya' pov

Its been 10 yrs since then. I wonder how kushal is doing.Maya gets call from Karthik.
Maya : yes Karthik , what happened.
Karthik : this is urgent Maya I have to meet u .
Maya: ok Karthik  I will pick u up after I am done with my appointments and we can go home and talk. Ok .
Karthik : ok Maya.
*Maya's phone ringing again*
Maya: hello .
Assistant: Ma'am Ur having an appointment in 30 mins with Ur patients.
Maya: Yes I'll be there .
*Maya finishes her all work appointments and heads to pick up Karthik.*

When Karthik and Maya reached her house.

There she saw someone standing Infront of her gate.*
I came out of my car and I couldnt stand straight , my legs were trembling. I saw kushal there , I didn't know what I was supposed to do.
Kushal came near me and stood Infront of me doing nothing.
He wore blue jeans , black shirt and black leather shoes and a fossils watch . He was looking so handsome .I couldnt take my eyes off from him.
And suddenly Karthik came out from the car.He was also shocked to see kushal there. They were not in talking terms after that incident.

Kushal's pov

I was waiting for this from so many years finally the day has come . I rushed to Maya' s house to surprise her .
While I was driving I could hear my heart beat so fast .
I reached maya's house. I saw a car coming near the house and I knew it was Maya. She came out of her car.
She was looking more beautiful than 10yrs before. I could see she was exhausted from her work.She wore long peach Kurti with black leggings and brown flats. He was looking just perfect with her messy hair .
And I suddenly see Karthik coming out of her car, I was shocked , I didn't knew what he was doing there. I couldnt open my mouth. But I tried and asked her .
Kushal: wwhhhaat is 'he' doing here Maya.
Maya: see kushal it's not what Ur thinking listen to me.
Kushal: what shld I listen , that u promised me and started having an affair with my frnd.
Karthik: kushal it's not like that . Whatever Ur thinking is not right.
*Kushal gets near Karthik to beat him*
Maya: stop kushal , stop guys. Kushal listen I can explain u everything.
Kushal: No I don't want to listen anything.
* Kushal goes away *
Maya is trying to stop him
Maya: kushal listen I have waited for u for 10 yrs , I don't want to waste more time. I really love u .
Kushal: Then what is he doing here and how r u guys talking to each other.
Maya: me and Karthik started talking after our college days . He had a crush on my classmate in MD so he wanted my help and I helped him. Till now I am helping him. He is the only one I could talk to after we broke up.
Karthik: yes kushal I tried to call u, I came to Ur home ,but u just didn't listen to me , u were just ignoring me the whole time.
Kushal: I am sorry Karthik for ignoring u but I didn't think it would affect u like this.
Maya: did u get Ur answers or u have any other question.
Kushal : yes I do have a question for u.
Maya : go on
Kushal:(on his knees) will u marry me.
One min pause
Maya: yes I would love to marry u.
Kushal: I love u Maya I don't know how I have controlled myself these many years.
Maya:   I love u too kushal .
(Both of them hugging each other and shedding tears).

# This is the last chapter guys , I hope u guys like it. This was my first attempt to write a love story, plz do comment and tell me how u liked it.
Thank u so much for reading.
Ly ❤️.