Ch 3 escape

Lei's POV
My eyes widened at who we saw.
It was Jimin. I jumped down off of Baekhyun forgetting that my ankle hurts.
So I fell down on the ground.
Baekhyun: " Lei why did you do that"
Jimin: " what happened to her"
Baekhyun : " she fell while we were running and she hurt her ankle."
Jimin helps me up and carry's me .
Jimin: " hurry up and get to my car it's the black Hyundai over there"
We all go to his car Jungkook is already sitting in the car waiting for us.
Jungkook: " hey guys"
Jimin places me in the car carefully. Then he goes to the drivers seat and starts the car.
Jimin: " I'm heading to the police station"
He drives out of of the parking lot and heads towards the the station.
" guys what are we going to do about the clothes"
Jungkook: " we can take these suits off and buy new clothes."

12:50am at the Police Station
Jimin goes I to the station and talks to the officers
He tells him everything that happened to us.
Baekhyun: " officer you have to protect us they could come back to find us"
Officer : "okay will do our best"
Jungkook: " there are more people in the Plant"
" please officer"
Baekhyun: " I was stuck in there for 2 years and he stuck in there for 4 years"
Officer was shocked .
Baekhyun: " are there any reports about me , was anyone looking for me."
Another officer comes out and says Byun Baekhyun
Baekhyun: " yes officer"
Officer: " oh yes I found a report from 2019 , your mother came here looking for you"
They tell us about the reports for Baekhyun and Jungkook.

1am at Jimin house
I'm sitting on jimin's couch as Jungkook and Baekhyun take a shower in one the bathrooms.
Jimin: " Lei come here"
I walk to him and he shows me his laptop screen.
He pulled up a map of the park and there's a spot where the plant could possibly be.
Jimin: " I look up reports of people going missing in the park but I only found 2"
" What does it say"
Jimin: " it's says a brown haired girl with brown eyes , she's about 5'6 and 130lbs , named Sasha"
I asked Jimin if there was anymore details.
Jimin: " I think this is the girl the mask guy was talking about , she disappeared in the woods but I'm pretty sure he took her"
" what" I asked him
Jimin: " he said that a girl disappeared in the woods and wasn't seen again... could she possible be the one room 44 or no?"
" what if she is.... wait a minute" I looked at the Jimin laptop and there was the picture of the girl.
I gasp loudly .
" shee's the—"
Jimin : " what happened"
Baekhyun walks into the room we are in .
Baekhyun: " what's up guys"
" Baekhyun is she the girl in the kitchen"
Baekhyun: huh? (He looks at the screen and looks back at me )  that's her . She works in the kitchen .
Jimin: "apparently she's the girl that went missing in the woods"
Baekhyun: "so that's room 44"
" how do you know"
Baekhyun: " it was on her arm ... she's the one that was supposed to be in room 44"
I look at Baekhyun and then back to jimin's computer.
" move out of the way Jimin"
Jimin: " what no this is my laptop"
" actually I bought so technically I can use it"
Jimin tolled his eyes , but he didn't move . He's so childish. Anyway I sat on him cause he didn't move .
I researched a few things to get more information about the park.
Jimin: " uggggh gosh your heavy"
"I told you to move boy" I found more information about the park and the building.
" apparently it's an old factory , it's condemned but somehow these people were able to find it ..... but the thing is how haven't they been caught..."
Jungkook walks in and says
Jungkook: " the cameras at the park stop at the entrance of the woods anything after that can't be recorded"
Jimin: " how do you know that"
Jungkook: " when we made it to the park I turn around ... and noticed there were cameras... oh you can use some of the footage if anyone has enter the woods."
" Good idea kookie ... I'll just go to the station and ask"
Jungkook: " what did you call me"
I tilted my head and look at him
" kookie , why"
Jungkook: " that name ,"
" it's cute so I said it"
Baekhyun: " And cut ... disgusting... anyways where's the food"
Jimin: "it's in the kitchen.... get up Lei"
I got up and sat back down in the chair.
Jungkook: " oh and by the way I like the name"
I look back at him and laugh .
End of Lei's Pov

Early in the morning 3am