|| ₮Ɽ₳ł₦ł₦₲ ||

{A/n}:

English: Normal

Japanese: Italics

Thoughts: 'Normal' 'Italics'

Sign Language: Underline

*°.*° ~ °*.°**°.*° ~ °*.°*

🄿🅁🄴🅅🄸🄾🅄🅂🄻🅈~

The rest of the night was spent with you braiding Nezuko' s hair, getting chased by Zenitsu and calming down Inosuke. Finally after a few hours everyone else fell asleep.

'Peace at last...' you thought tiredly as you to drifted off to sleep.

*°.*° ~ °*.°**°.*° ~ °*.°*

So something that's never shown in the anime is JUST HOW LONG BROKEN BONES TAKE TO HEAL!! While you hadn't thought that it would take a week you weren't expecting to be here for three weeks and still have a over a month to go! You were surprised at how well you had been healing as well, it should be good as new within a few more weeks. While it was good to know you could start using both of your hands again thanks to the proper treatment and care given by the hostess, it was also incredibly boring you had found yourself bonding with the older lady whom you have grown to now as Doi-san. She has been teaching you to speak Japanese properly along with some medical tip for as she quotes, "Those rambunctious boys of yours" Often times you would meet up in the mornings for language lessons and then a little lesson or pop quiz on medicinal herbs and such. In a way she was almost like a grandmother to you, you've even accidentally called her Oba-san.

"[Y/N]-chan?" Doi-san inquired to the [S/T] teen who had been spacing out while looking at the small worksheet that she had been given over eight minutes ago. You blinked, snapping yourself out of the trance. "Hm? Oh!" "Gomen Doi-san, I have just been... thinking recently.." you said looking back down at the sheet that your ink brush had been hovering over for a few minute. The woman's mouth formed a thin line, "How about we stop for today then" she asked raising a brow. You looked back at the petite woman and sighed, "Sure, that is fine" you said with a disappointed tone. Her frown deepened as she placed a hand on yours. "What is the matter dear" she asked, you looked away with a hint of a scowl. You felt bad, you knew you couldn't just tell her the truth. The best course of action would be to lie...this sucks. "Well I-it's just that, whenever I had first came to Japan it was for my fathers work but then my parents they...." you looked out the window watching the leaves on the trees shake as the wind rolled by. "Disappeared" "I haven't a clue if they abandoned me or if they were..." you turned back to Doi with watery eyes, you missed your family so much. You saw the wrinkles in her mouth crease more with understanding and pity. "I'm sorry dear..." you smiled weakly at her kind nature. "So you have nowhere to go back to?" she asked, you nodded. "Not even a place to remember them by" you wiped away a tear that had fallen down your cheek.

"How about you go back to your friends alright dear? I'm sure talking to them will help keep your mind off of things" she said with a smile. You smile back, "Thank you for listening Oba-san" you said getting up and excusing yourself from the room to find the boys. The old woman watches as you walk out with a new found happiness in your eyes, she chuckles to herself. "I've always wanted a granddaughter" she said to herself.

~~~

Walking passed the court yard [Y/N] finds a familiar blond yelling at a tree...? Meh, whatever."Ohayou Zenitsu-kun!" she called out as she walked towards him. Upon hearing his name Zenitsu looked over to see an angelic face smiling at him. "Y-Y-[Y/N]-chan!!" he stuttered out with a red face. "O-OHAYOU!" he said bowing at a 90 degree angle as if this were the first time the two have met. [Y/N] mentally snicker at his actions, "Ne, don't have to bow. Just be friends!" she said in her choppy Japanese that Zenitsu found adorable. "Um...Ne, why talk to tree?" you said quirking an eyebrow up as his face lights up once again due to embarrassment. "M-my sparrow won't listen to me.." he admitted looking away feeling what little pride he had as a man slip down the drain as he told the goddess that is [Y/N] that he couldn't control a little sparrow.