Chapter 1 - Memory

Elizabeth's POV

We finally captured "him", the SCP that has achieved to be one of the top 10 dangerous SCP. My brother had to make a brave sacrifice to capture this..thing. Ever since me and my brother were kidnapped and held to be a scientist and MTF our whole life has been on the line. My brother's was cut.

This SCP we caught was named 'Vile', a strange name but it did fit him. My brother's screams when he was eaten...one pill goes down...I hated this...another pill...I had to live for my brother...Maybe there's a SCP that can revive him...

Yeetus Time Skip Brought By Patchwork Bear(3 days later)

I read the research we had on SCP-1583.
I was surprised he even had a family, he seemed normal and could've passed as a normal human...

A crash was heard, "he" was out of containment, his eyes were red, glowing with rage, I ran.Just keep running...he can't catch you if you just run...I looked back...he was walking towards me...I made a turn and went into the nearest room I could find, and locked it.

I looked around, it was one of the SCP containment rooms. It was like the others...white walls...and papers scattered around...I tried to find anything useful. There were papers...batteries...screwdriver...computer...a vent...THAT'S IT. I grabbed the screwdriver from the desk I looked into and unscrewed the vent door.

It was a bit small but it would have to do..although..why is there a vent in the office..

My thoughts were interrupted by a vent door below

Everything went black

How'd I do for my first actual book

What Elizabeth looks like- I'm so bad at making characters-