Chapter 3 - The Noise From The Hallway

*BAM*

Kaylabear: "WHAT WAS THAT?!"

Bryan: *confused whimpers*

Mario's mind: "I'm about to be sacrificed aren't I-"

Xylobear: "Was that a vent?...Indestructible Lizard"

Bryan: "DIDN'T WE JUST TRAPPED IT 12 HOURS OR DAYS AGO?!"

Kaylabear: "you know...I'm just going to leave you guys here and go to the elevator eheheh..."

Bryan: "I think I'm gonna follow Kaylabear too..."

Xylobear: "Uhm- guys...I don't think the indestructible lizard can transform into a human.."

Mario: "Another scientist is still alive?!"

Bryan: "By itself?!"

Kaylabear: "It's a she Bryan!"

Bryan: "I'm sorry I didn't get a GOOD GLIMPSE OF HER!!"

Xylobear: "I swear you two fight more than cats and dogs."

Mario: "Shouldn't we help her-"

Xylobear: "Yeah- we should...BRYAN, KAYLABEAR CAN YOU BOTH SHUT UP AND HELP US?!"

Bryan: "Fine!"

Kaylabear: "How'd she pass out from falling down from a vent that's not that far up?"

Xylobear: "Seems she was in there for weeks..."

Mario, Kaylabear, and Bryan: "How'd she do that?"

Xylobear: "Seems she was escaping from something and went into the vents...and then
must've been in the vents crawling for a long time or was spared from whatever was chasing her and the vent couldn't hold it anymore.."

Bryan: "I understood nothing of what you just said"

Mario: "Basically he said she either crawled for a long time or slept at that spot for a long time."

Kaylabear: "Oooo...that's sad..."

Bryan: "Doesn't that mean the SCP would be near us??!!"

Xylobear: The SCP would've gone by already since it must have been weeks since she passed out"

Mario: "I remember seeing the elevator over there"

Bryan: "AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO SAY ANYTHING!!" *proceeds to shoot Mario"

Xylobear: "Bryan control you temper!"

Kaylabear: "There goes Mario again"

Mario: "I HATE YOU ALL"

Bryan and Mario, being the only two humans left had to pick the girl up and walk to the elevator. She had her arms sling over each of the "human's" shoulders. After they finally reached the elevator Mario and Bryan set her down, and Bryan swung his keycard on the keypad. Everyone decided to take a nap. A very comfortable nap.

I'm going to die ;-;- writing books are harder than thinking about them... T~T