Be More Interesting

Start writing your story

This ones my favorite topic, I feel like this one should be your favorite too. Honestly I think some people don't really extend their interest when it comes to creativity like it's so many opportunities, some folks are missing I want to say so myself, but I think I'm fine for what I do for now as a part-time writer. There is a lot of activities to get into, usually art is where to go when you want to show people what you've done or it could be something to do with music like instrumentals an stuff. It takes time, you need somewhat of a personality to start your craft of becoming interesting in life. You're probably interesting already, you might not show it as much to others, I would try and exercise these tips I recommend finding your interest to fascinate other people.

How I did it?

Well for me I am extremely chatty at times on social media I love to share my thoughts and listen to other people's thoughts, depending on the topic. I say this because I can switch up fast and I want to be able to understand someone's topic while listening, I feel like its rude to pretend to listen to someone's speech while you don't have any knowledge of what the person is saying. And lastly I meet all my friends through gaming like console platforms or online multiplayer computer platforms which are my favorites.

That's about it for my personal tip on being interesting. You just have to be yourself and have a skill that you can naturally overcome, because in this time everyone loves it when someone has some sorta craft.