Ask

Everyone was now gathered at the protectors guild hall

Everyone was now gathered at the protectors guild hall. The twins were keeping an eye on their baby counterparts, whilst everyone from sno was comforting a baby Rian. He was being held in Devin's arms and rocked gently.

Devin: *with tears in his eyes* "I'm so glad you're safe."

Sno Bri: "We all are."

Austin: "Agreed. I was scared that we lost him for a sec there."

Fto Bri: "Is he hurt at all? I can heal him if he is."

Austin: "He's okay. Just a bit shaken up I think."

Fto Bri: "Fair eno-"

There was a huge flash of light and when it cleared, all of the guild leaders appeared to be very different.

Ritchie and Brandon: *immediately adjust their ponchos to cover them better*

Michael: "Well then...."

Fto Bri: "Aww you look so pretty Silver."

Silver: *moves his mask to cover his face more* "Ahem sure....you look great!"

Michael: *blushes like crazy* "Ritchie you may wanna move your poncho a lil more."

Ritchie: *glances down* "Ah!" *moves poncho again and holds himself*

Brandon angrily snarled at Michael, carefully pushing his brother behind him. He gave him a glare that would make any other person drop dead.

Michael: "I'm sorry okay!"

Brandon: "You better be." *his eyes flash a deep red, quick enough for only Michael to see*

Silver: *whispering to Bri* "Should we tell Brandon what the ask is-"

Fto Bri: "I'm not sure."

Sno Bri: *sees ask* "Ooo!!! A ship?!"

Brandon: *sees the ask* "No."

Ritchie: "I mean I'm not opposed to the ship."

Michael: *practically falls out of his chair in excitement* "Really?!"

Brandon: "Run."

Michael yeets away, with a furious female Brandon charging after him. Jakey appears, allowing you to hug him.