bokuaka❤

Angst and fluff
I used a prompt from Emma1010103 she/he has tons and tons of good ideas hopefully i can make more from his/her content
---
No ones pov

Bokuto and Akaashi were fighting because Bokuto kept hanging out with kuroo and Akaashi feels like they arent in a relationship anymore specially if bokuto is in college.

Akaashi didnt like to show emotions and his problems to alot of people or anyone in fact.

But this time it got out of hand.

Bokuto's pov

"keiji! Im home!" I heared sobs through our bedroom. "KEIJI!" I went to him and hugged him "what happened ?" He shoved me away and i saw his lit phone with a picture of me and kuroo. There were comments that i cheated on keiji. But i didnt. We were just hanging around!

"Keiji! Im not cheating on you-" "EVERYTIME! Everytime i need you, you arent there. Everytime i want to spend my day with you, you arent there! What was i supposed to think ?!" He screamed at me "k-keiji-" he stood up and looked down on me "YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH KUROO! I know he has kenma but, YOU BARLEY SPEND TIME WITH ME! You know im going away for a couple months because of college, yet you still havent found the time to spend with me! Is it that hard ?! Are you an idiot ?!" i stood up "DONT CALL ME AN IDIOT! I JUST WANTED TO SPEND TIME WITH HIM BECAUSE WE HAVENT SEEN HIM IN A LONG TIME! WHO THE FUCK CARES IF YOUR LEAVING-" i widened my eyes. I didnt mean to say that.

I went closer to him "keiji i didnt-" "STOP- DONT COME NEAR ME! DONT HIT ME" i went closer and hugged him "i wont hit you- i love you keiji, im sorry ill spend more time with you..." my fingers went through his hair. His head layed down on my shoulder , he was sobbing. "I love you keiji, i love you keiji..." i kept whispering it in his ears. He calmed down a little and then he passed out. I changed my clothes then grabbed a damp towel to put ontop of his forehead. I kissed him and slept beside him.

Akaashi's pov

I woke up expecting bokuto beside me. He wasnt. I sighed. Ofcourse he hates me. He screamed at me. He never screams at me unless he was calling for me. I hugged the owl plushie even tighter. I sobbed again thinking of the possibilities.

He couldve left me. Is he cheating ? No but what if it wasnt kuroo ? What if he hates me cause i screamed at him thats why he screamed at me too. Does he want to hurt me ? Is he gonna break up with me ? What if-

My what if's got cut by bokuto opening the door with a small table and food in it.

He puts down the table on the bed "keiji are you okay ? Do you feel better now ? Why are you crying ? Im sorry-" i cut him off with a hug and sobbed once again "i-i t-though you l-left m-me! Im sorry i screamed at you. Please dont leave me. I love you" i heared him sigh "i wont leave you keiji- i love you too" he kissed me and after we pulled away i put my head onto his chest. "Now c'mon i made breakfast" i nodded and then we went to the bed and we ate.

We smiled and laughed through out breakfast. He asked me why was i screaming 'dont hit me'. Well i told him that i was abused by my father because i told him i was gay. He comforted me and thats when i realized i need to be open with him so we wont fight like this again.

The whole day we spent together was nice. He took me to the movies. The beach a fancy restauraunt. He also bought me flowers then a small bokuto keychain with the words 'MSBY' on it. I chuckled at him. He said and i quote "little msby bokuto will make sure youre safe when you are finding your college" he said with a cheeky smile. I attached it to my phone and smiled at him.

The rest of the week i would go to his games so i could still see him before i leave.

It was wonderful i loved everysingle moment of it.

I love him.

-end
Thank you again Emma1010103 for the prompt

This is were i based it from! Thank you again

Also thank you everyone for reading, voting , commenting it makes my day hope to see you all in the next oneshot!
❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖