chapter one

It was a new day in the town of moose rump. It was Monday morning, the day of wired slop in the mess hall and a start of a new week at camp. The flowers were blooming, the birds were singing and Noah Lambert was  getting his ass kick by Jace and his goons his face covered with bruises and a little bit of blood.
J: See you next time, loser! (taunted while walking away with a laugh).
N: ( let out a sigh) Great. Another day of camp, another day of getting my ass kicked (said to himself).
???: hey Noah!
Noah looked up for a bit and saw his campers Matteo and finn.
M: need any help.
N: no I'm fine ( got up).
F: I know I've never been into a fight but is Jace picking on you again.
N: I decided to play fucking jumps rope ( sarcastically).
F: be careful next when you play jump rope.
N: of course it was jace.
M: You should probably learn to defend yourself. Maybe you could ask gwen or ava to teach you ( suggested  as they walked to camp).
N: ( blush at the thought of ava teaching him how to fight)
M: I feel bad for you, Noah. First you lost acting career from Austin justin and getting bullied by jace.
N: now can't see what happened to my face ( put his hood on his head on his jacket).
M: (raised an eyebrow shooting his friend a skeptical look).
Camp kikiwaka...
After six hours of walking to camp they finally reached there cabin. Noah lay down on his bed found a script for a commercial.
N: Just another day for grizzly cabin ( about to read the script).
A: hey Noah have you see my ( saw Noah face is hidden in the Script) noah why do you have in a book?
N: it's not a book it's a script reading and hope I get the part in this commercial ( said reading from the script).
A: anyways ( getting  back to the point) have you seen my phone anywhere I can't fine it.
N: I think it's on the table (said still reading the script).
A: oh there it is ( grabbed and leaves) thanks.
N: your welcome finally now time to the scp-( got interrupt).
D: hey you guys.
N: dang it hey destiny what do you need ( put his face in his script).
D: nothing I wonder if Matteo and finn are ready jet we were about to swin with gwen why is your script close to your face what are you hiding  (about to remove the script  for his face).
M: hey destiny we're ready to go to the lake.
F: come let's I'm  getting bored.
F,M,D: bye noah.
As night falls they where as the camper where about to go to sleep noah was finally about to read his script until.
L: hey noah.
N: damn it hey lou ( said hiding his face on the script).
L: aren't  you joining us for dinner.
N: No I'm  good ( said still hiding  the script in his face).
L: okay ( left).
N: Now maybe I can finally start reading the srcip- ( about to read the script out loud before abruptly slamming his head upon his pillow, falling asleep then and there…
In the dead of night a man with a hood leaps across the rooftops, his footsteps silent from the soft padding on the soles of his shoes. He made a stop on top of house that was next to the one of his target. Leaping from the ledge, he extended his arms which allowed him to grab the banister of the balcony. The man hoisted himself up and entered the room through the window.
That's when his target woke up, his eyes widening in surprise.
???: what're the-.
The target was cut off by the man impaling his blade into his throat, severing the jugular. It was only a matter of time before the target died from choking on his own blood. The assassin pulled his away and returned it to its sheath.
???: may your soul rest in piece (said to the now deceased target. He then snuck out the way he came, into the darkness of the night).
Noah stirred, letting out a groan as he lifted his head from his pillow.
N: wired dream (said to himself while rubbing his face. Looking out of his cabin, he saw it was sunset). Huh, must've been out for a while. Well, now can start reading my script (shrugged his shoulders as he started reading his script).
Little did Noah know, he was being watched. Watched by someone… in a hood.
(A/N Sorry for the short chapter I have school I might not posting regularly so sorry).