• ! 💙 ' chapter 1 ' ❤️ ! •

| • 🥂- ' see you again '
chapter 1

🌟—•
THURSDAY AFTERNOON
2:26 pm
•—🌻

A tall figure woke up, with eye bags in his face.
He struggled getting up from the couch because of his weird position he slept in from last night. He could see the vodka bottles on the floor. But one specific bottle thats in his hand.

' ' The fuck happened last night? ' '

He scratched the back of his head. Wondering.

Suprisingly, he was drunk last night. He's usually never the type to be drunk.
Maybe its the alcohol Moldova gave him? Probably.
The Russian looked at the name tag of the bottle. It said

' Negru De Purcari '

' I have no idea what that is. ' He thought.

He got a headache right after sitting straight. He got drowsy but decided to stay awake since it's already 2 pm in the afternoon.
He could footsteps coming towards him. It sounds like angry footsteps.

' ' Your finally awake. Took you long enough! ' '

Ukraine complained.

' She looks mad. Also, why does she look like a mess? '

Your one to talk, Russ.

Russia examined her messy appearance. He didn't know what happened last night, he thought he wasn't drunk.

' ' What happened to you? ' '

He asked with a confused yet tired face.

Ukraine got even more mad and threw a note at Russia's face while stomping to the kitchen, doing the dishes aggressively with a mad face.

The Russian was confused, grabbing the note from his face. His eyes widened. Now he actually questioned what happened last night.

' ' What the fuck...' '

He sighed and facepalmed because of how dumb the note's content was.
The note said:

' ' If you drown in water, can't you just eat the water? ' '
And some more dumb shit.

He looked around, he could see stains of barf everywhere.

' So maybe Ukraine had a hard time cleaning them up. '

flashback • 🍾✨

Yes, that was true. She was mad that Russia couldn't stop throwing up because of the amount of vodka he had. It was too much.
Once she saw the note, (the one Russia wrote) that was pinned on the wall with a pencil, she got even more mad.
The dumbness and the disgust that her brother left was midly infuriating.

She was happy Belarus didn't come early from his work because she didn't want him to see this bullcrap Russia did in their house. It was a complete mess.

It was 11 pm and Russia's finally asleep on the couch.
Ukraine was so tired from cleaning the barf stains and broken plates that Russia broke.
She could finally rest before Belarus would come back from his work.
She put a "FUCK YOU" paper on the tv in front of the couch Russia was sleeping in.
She hopes this will never happen ever again and hopefully Russia sees it.

end of flashback • 🥡🥢

Russia looked at the TV and noticed a paper on it.
It said

' ' FUCK YOU ' '

He questioned life. Why was he siblings with Ukraine again? Did Belarus even know what happened? Did Belarus question why was there a ' FUCK YOU ' paper in front of him?

' I guess that's going to be unanswered for awhile. '

He got up and said sorry to Ukraine. He knows Ukraine cant get mad at him for long. She looked at him and forgave him. She hugged him, saying

' ' Shut up. I'm going to forgive you once this time only! ' '

Russia smiled. Ukraine let go and went back to washing the dishes

' ' So, where's Belarus? ' '

Russia questioned.

' ' He's probably working. I don't know honestly. ' '

Ukraine replied. Russia used his phone, to take his mind off for a bit.

' ' Hey, you know I really don't have time to make you breakfast. So you better make your own. I have stuff to do. ' '

Ukraine crossed her arms. Saying that while texting someone on her phone. Russia was unsure what to do.
He was thinking.

' ' I'll think about it, but you can do whatever shit you want to do. ' '

He said while walking to his room. He waved his hand a goodbye to Ukraine.

Ukraine rolled her eyes, and went out.

Russia was alone in the house now. I mean, it was pretty small. Like an apartment for 3 people, but its a house.

He received an email from UN.
He groaned, he really didn't wanna do anything now since he has this headache.

He sighed.

' ' I guess i'll check it out. ' '

—• TO BE CONTINUED

—| THE END |—