Cars go reeeeeee

Jotaro was on his way to school. Luckily his grandfather made an excuse for his long absence so he wasn't kicked. But he had a lot of catching up to do. "JOTARO!!!!" "Jotaro kun~" "JOTARO LOVE!!!" He sighed. Shit his stalkers found him.

  He held the tip of his hat. "Yare yare daze." It was so nice to not have them around. As they walked they bothered him about where he was, what happened. "Jotarooo, we missed you!" "Did you miss us?~" He replied with "No." they whined. "Awwww~ your so mean~"

  He glared and continued walking. One of the girls saw you across the street and waved. "(Y/N)!!!!!" She yelled. You smiled and ran across the street soon as the walksign gave the ok.

You tripped.

  Jotaro was not impressed.

  The girl who called to you facepalmed while the others chuckled.

  You were slightly dazed but started to get up. A car being chased by the police sped towards you. Jojo's eyes widened slightly. "Star platinum!" His stand grabbed you and pulled you to him. It looked like you ran and he grabbed you as the cars sped past. But you didn't run. You swore something grabbed you. And that a light purple light left him and cane to you. He helped you steady yourself and lightly bonked your head. "Yare Yare daze. Be more careful." He said while holding his hat.