What is this thing you call... a chapter title?

A/N i apologize for the lack of my shitty writing you for some odd reason read. I ran out of ideas and now I have a ton of them. (Also low key forgot I write lmao) Not to mention I have been busy with my job and working on getting my liscense, figuring out where tf to move because yeah. I need to move out by upcoming June/July. So sorry for those who enjoy this. NOW! BACK TO MY CRAPPY ASS WRITING!!!!

Some time went by and you were close to Jotaro. Almost like siblings in a way ((sorry, author Chan not a fan of immediate romance.)) You went to meet him at your usual place and saw him staring at a photo. You hugged him from behind happily. "Who's that?"

He slammed the picture down and held the tip of his hat. "Ah, (y/n). I didn't realize you were there. And... they are my friends." He showed you the picture.

"Who's that?" You asked, pointing to the older man. "He looks like you."

"Ah, that's because he's my grandpa. I call him gigi (jiji?)."

"And who's dog is that?" You said pointing to iggy.

"Ah he was no one's dog. He just decided to help us out." He realized how weird that sounds. "I mean, not to sound crazy..."

"You don't. Some dogs are trained to help with certain things. I'm guessing that's the case with him?"

"Yeah. Exactly." He told you who was who in the picture, and some stories of the trip, leaving out the stand fights and reasoning. You smiled brightly, happy he trusted you enough to talk to you about them.