Best friend forever

Virat was passing by Rohit's room when he heard Rohit talking to someone on phone call out of curiosity he started eve dropping.
Rohit was more likely complaining to someone.

R: He always do that with me , acting like jerk , fighting with me all the time.

No doubt complaining about Virat, they just had a fight in the morning about some stupid reason. Virat thought he was talking to Mahi bhai because whenever they fight Rohit or he himself whined to Mahi bhai about it so it was normal . So just when he was gonna thunder in Ro's room he heard.

R: Polly you don't understand he always wake me up by pouring water on my head . He always shout at me for no reason. He doesn't do that with anyone else just me like I am his personal punching bag. He kept me bugging while playing video games.

He was complaining about it to pollard out of all people and this somewhere hurt Virat because it was something personal and Rohit was sharing it to that idiot . He was already feeling guilty about the fight and listening to this he feel awful idiot about the way he treat Rohit. Rohit was right he didn't behave like this with any other of his friends like that it's always Ro but that's because Rohit is his best friend, his soul brother, because Ro is his, his property that's why he behave like that. But if Rohit's feeling this way then I should start behaving differently. He was already hurt so out of his hurt and disappointment he decided to stop all this be the same way he behave with others.

With all his thoughts he doesn't realise that he reached the team room .

Just then Jinks saw him and called out for Virat.

Hey Vi ! Asked jinks

V: Hey

Instantly from Virat's tone he knows something was off .

Their eyes met

J: what happen? Are you all right?
V: nothing jinks I'm all good.

Jinks doesn't press the matter just then Rohit enter the room.

Jassi and kulcha started nagging everyone for fifa . As usual Rohit and Virat was in a team along with bhuvi as it was seniors vs juniors. As the match started Vi's team started losing because Of Rohit everyone was waiting for Virat's grumbling but he doesn't even said a word. All of them were shocked especially Rohit because Virat doesn't behave like this.

During dinner also Virat was silent and went to bed early.

J: Ro do you know what's wrong with Virat. 
Have you done anything ?

R: No jinks I don't know. Why would you assume I have done something wrong?

Bhuvi: because no one can affect vi the way you do . And he was behaving too formal with you.

R: I know Bhuvi even I am worried god knows what's going on in that idiots mind.

J: you both are idiots.

At morning everyone was up except Rohit and everyone turned towards Virat.

Okay! He sighed

Rohit get up ! Shaking Rohit mildly.

That's the second shocked they got. Because if it was any other day he would have been soaked on water. He started shaking Rohit little harshly and after a little help from Jinks bhuvi and Jaddu Ro was up .

As soon as Rohit was up he knows something is seriously wrong with Virat . He knew he has to talk to Virat urgently .

"Can all of you guys leave I have to talk to Virat" He asked the team.

Team left silently leaving two best friend alone.

R: Vi what happen ? And don't say nothing because I know something is bothering you since yesterday tell me . Please.

V: I am sorry Ro for everything I have done to you . I always behave like jerk to you, shout at you fight with you at stupid things .   But please don't be angry at me or leave me. I would not irritate you will try not to behave like a jerk. But please forgive me I would never fight with you please. Ro I just do this because you are mine. You are my best friend who can take my anger , Handel my childishness . I care for you and love you so much .
Saying this Virat broke down

Rohit was horrified listening this.. but hugged his sobbing best friend tightly letting him cry in his arms. But he  can't help but feel warm listening to Virat's word about how he love him.
R: shh vi I ain't leaving you ever I am gonna always stick with you so please calm down.

Hearing his bestie words Virat calm down . But still kept hugging Rohit.

Why do you suddenly felt like this?

I heard you talking with pollard , telling him how awful I behave with you.

And you haven't heard the entire conversation right. Virat nodded no.

You are an idiot Virat I was just angry and ranted as usual. But I know that you love me and after that's what I was telling him also .

Virat and Rohit stand their hugging each other because how much you fight, irritate or shout at your best friend you can never leave them.......

So Hey guys starting a new book on our beloved Indian cricket team. It's an one shots. Your suggestion are always welcome. Please do comment and vote.