Hulrat

Virat is really happy finally ipl ended and he will meet his non dna sharing family, his totally crazy brothers. His best friends and his kiddos. Oh god!  he can't wait to meet them. He had missed them so much especially his kiddos, yes he had kids in Rcb too who he loves them dearly and who loves him back. But even in this he has missed Harry's antics, Kulya's innocence, Shrey's relaxing tricks, Jassi's smile, Rishu's non stop chattering and most importantly his Rahuliya......

Rahul is buzzing with excitement he was finally gonna meet his bros, and will get totally crazy ICT madness. Not having any of his elder brothers in team was saddening and on top of that captaincy was totally different scenario. He atleast wanted one of his elder brother with him specially Virat but Alas!!

Virat, he so wanted to be with Virat. Virat is the only person to whom he can nag , whine, be a total child around him but no he is very much angry on Virat right now. Vi has forgotten him and why not he has got new kiddos in his life , have you seen the way Virat sing their praises, back them , pamper them, love them, have a karoke night and pool volleyball. God it's frustrating the the way they're chipkuing to his Virat bhai, don't they have anyone else to do their chipkugiri.

With these thoughts he didn't realise when he reached the airport from where they are gonna take chartered plane to Australia for their series. And he decided he's not going talk to Virat. As soon as he reached the waiting room Rahul was very much tackled by Harry and Rishu and after that he was showered by hugs, back pats and high fives . And as he decided he ignored Virat.

Virat with his top notch observation skills notice that Rah was ignoring him, scowling sulking and walking far away from him  and whenever he tried to talk Rah was being so formal in short his kiddo was giving him cold shoulder. He thought his Rahuliya will be so happy to see him but here toh it's different case altogether. Even in the flight where they have adjacent seats Rah exchange it with Ro who was sitting beside Shrey and chipkuing to shrey.

The only thing he could think of was Rahul is angry on him but why? He rack his brain but he came blank and so he decided to asked his personal counselor.... His bestie.

"Ro do you think Rahul is angry on me? Because he's giving me cold shoulder since he arrived." asked Vi

"Well seems like he is"

"But why? I haven't done anything that will make him angry or hurt" asked Vi genuinely confused

"Vi, I think more than angry he is jealous"

"Jealous"

"Yes as far as I know Rahul or for that matter the kiddos of our team are  jealous of your kids from Rcb the way you behave around them"

"What? But why do they have to be jealous they know I love them right"

"Aren't you dumb Vi? Rah is jealous because he loves you a lot, he literally worship the ground you walks on. You are his elder brother. Have you seen the difference how he behave around you and others. Think about this way don't you get jealous for Mahi bhai and in the same way he feel jealous and insecure. I know he must be overthinking and he has taken this quality from you but you can't blame him Vi. And you know what I feel the bond you and Rah shared is exactly like the one you share with bhai.. Though you are not even 1% as sensible as Mahi bhai". Completed Rohit with a wink.

"I guess you are right, how can I be so stupid"

"Aren't I always"

"Looks like I have a task in hand to manofy my Kiddo"

"Chal Virat lag ja apne kaam pe" Virat said to himself"

And when Rohirat were having an conversation Rahul was in I am annoyed with whole world mood. He and shrey were whining and complaining about insta , Virat and everything in general.
When he felt a tapped on his shoulder and  he saw Virat standing there.

"Shrey would you exchange the seat with me, I want to talk to Rahuliya"

"Don't call me Rahuliya and he won't exchange the seats you seat with Ro" grumble Rahul

"Okay Vi bhaiya" Shreyas said knowing what bhai wants to talk with Rah, in return getting a death glare from Rahul..

"So my dear Rahuliya Wass up" said Virat while plopping beside Rahul which Rahul ignored.

"You didn't even hug me" again cold shoulder.

Virat kept pestering him hoping to get any reaction from Rah and which inturn was irritating Rahul.

"Why are you so irritating?" Rah couldn't help but ask

"I'm not irritating, I'm cheekirating" informed Virat with an cheeky smile.

"Kiddo you don't have to be jealous of anything, you know I love you right"

"No you love those kids in Rcb more" complain Rahul

"And what put this in your mind?"

"I can see that by myself"

"Listen to me Kiddo, I love you okay. You are one of the most important person in my life. You are so precious to me. You are my IT man, my hukkum ka ekka, my protege. And ab main unka bhi toh bhai hu na. Tumhe insecure ya jealous hone ki koi jarurat nahi hain, tumhe koi replace nahi kar sakta aur kar bhi nahi paayega. Toh baaki sab baatein apne dimaag se nikal do. Our bond is so special kiddo. I love you the most. Now will you give me a hug or not" explain Vi to his extra special Kiddo

Rahul was overwhelmed after hearing this he was speechless and hug his Vi bhai snuggling into him.

Both of them been connected by thread of love, trust and brotherhood.

We can only wish for bond like this to last forever....... Our future Mahirat no,nah, our first Hulrat....

Happy Birthday Prahatikakrishnan di. You are one of the sweetest person I have met on Wattpad. Always be happy and keep smiling. This update is for you ☺️. Tell me how is the update.

Please vote and comment....

Untill then byee

Kiran